My Favorite Chapters of the Quran

Salam everyone today I will talking about my favorite chapters of the Quran. I love all of the Quran each surah offers important information but here are some of my favorite chapters and the importance of these chapters.

• Surah Al Kafirun (chapter 109): Surah Al Kafirun or The Disbelievers was revealed in the Meccan period. It was narrated that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) would recite this chapter in the Sunnah prayers of Fajr and Maghrib as well in the two rakats after the tawaf around the Kaba.

• Surah al Kahf (Chapter 18): In this surah there are four major themes.
1. Trial of Faith
2. Trials of Wealth
3. Trial of Knowledge
4. Trial of Power.
As well whoever recites Surat Al-Kahf on Friday, it will illuminate him with light from one Friday to the next. Another important fact is if you memorize the first and last ten ayats of the Surah it will serve as protection from Ad Dajjal.

•Surah Al Iklas (Chapter 112): is an affirmation of Allah's oneness and as such it negates all forms of polytheism and idolatry. This is very important because the foundation on which our faith is built is the absolute belief that Allah is One.

• Surah Al Fatiha (Chapter 1): The Surah is really effective to light up the spirit of faith in the heart of a Muslim. To sum it up, Surah Al Fatiha is a powerful prayer between us and our Lord, where we invoke His most beautiful names, attest to His sovereignty, seek His help and guidance and ask Him to shower His blessings upon us. Here are some benefits of Surah Al Fatiha:
This surah contains a prayer that protects from the anger of Allah and misguidance. This also protects our heart from getting all sorts of evil intentions.
This Surah was sent from Heaven as a light an angel approached Prophet PBUH and asked him about it, to which Prophet Muhammad PBUH answered that there are two lights from heaven, one is Fatiha and the other one is Baqarah. (Cited from Sahih al Bukhari)
Prophet Muhammad PBUH said to his companion that he would teach him the greatest chapter in the Holy Quran, he (PBUH) taught him Surah Fatiha. (Cited from Sahih al Bukhari)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that if a person does not recite Surah Fatihah in his prayer (Salah), His prayer becomes INVALID. (Cited from Tirmidhi)

• Surah An Naas (Chapter 114): Surah An-Naas (Chapter of Mankind) is used for protection against the evils of Shaytan and the Jinn. It was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) at a time when a witch had put a spell on him, causing him difficulties.

•Surah An Nisa (chapter 4): The main purpose of Surah Nisa is to teach Muslims ways to unify a people and make it firm and strong. Introductions for the stability of the family, which is the core of a community, have been given. Here are some benefits of this surah.
1) Daily Recite 7 times for for love between two people.
2) Who ever Recite Surah Nisa daily, will get safety from squeezing in the grave.
3) If a written Naqsh of Surah Nisa is hanged on any of the walls of home, That home will be safe from every danger.

Those are some of my favorite chapters and I would love to know what are your favorite chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed Salam everyone!