Haute Hijab Review

Salam Everyone! Today I will be doing a haute hijab review.
Haute Hijab is an online store that sells hijabs and recently underscarves.
The hijab fabrics they offer now are
Jersey, Viscose, Chiffon, Georgette, Satin, Silk, and Modal.
Their chiffons come in square and rectangle however some of the chiffon are really light and see through somewhat.
There viscose are really light but not see through from the one I got and perfect for the heat.
Jersey, Viscose, Chiffon, Georgette, Satin, and Modal are all $20
Silks since they are 100% silk they are $65 but absolutely stunning.
They recently got underscarves and they are made of bamboo
•Breathable
•Anti microbial
•50 UPF
There are three kinds the regular one a criss cross one and one where you can still see the hair.
The barely there is $25
The other two are $50
Me personally I don't know if it's worth it. It probably is because it's most likely very durable and it won't give you acne and you probably won't get a receding hairline at least not as quickly.
That being said I'm not sure if I can drop $50 on an underscarf.
I would pay an extra $15 for the silk scarf.
Because I could go to amazon and get an underscarf for way cheaper will it provide me with all that stuff probably not.
So I guess it's just what you prefer.
The scarf material Jersey, chiffon, and viscose are personably my favorite. They are great for the heat and the print chiffon can be so gorgeous.
There summer bright jersey were just amazing I love them. Now fall is coming so it's time for the fall shades.
Dark Olive Jersey is gorgeous.
Their modal's are maxi scarves so they are huge. But you can make gorgeous styles out of them.
Formal scarves
Satin- The satin looks great however it is satin it will slip so be very careful pinning. For every day wear it may work and may not work depends on the outfit.
Silk- The silk is absolutely stunning with a price of $65. As far as I know they come with a pin since they are  pure silk they can tear.
Luxury hijabs- They range for about 300-350 depending on the one you get. They are made with jewels and lace. They look lovely and perfect for a fancy party or occasion.

Salam I hope this helps. Let me know if you want me to keep reviewing different stores.