{Chapter 3}

Saturday 10, April 2019 10:32

I woke up to have the sun shine in my eyes. I still can't believe we've together for months now.  I checked my phone and to my surprise Herc texted me. But not his normal text no, one that was cute flirty and not him. It read:

Hello my darling angel, meet me at 2:00 and wear the best thing you own. I'll be at the park if all goes well. I'll hopefully see you there. I love you 💙

I got up and went downstairs, got breakfast and change my clothes.

                                                 1:20

I had pick out the best thing I had clothes wise. I did my hair and Maria being her put so white flowers there. I didn't know why she went with white but okay.

I arrived at the park, getting out of my car is saw white flowers on the ground. I followed them. I saw Hercules wearing a suit and tie. Damn he looks great!

"Hercules!" I yelled running up to him. "Hey my love."

"What's with everything?"

"Laf... Ever since I met you I knew that I'd love you til the day I die. Doing this always had been on my mind but I didn't know how to do it. But now....Now I know what i'm gonna do."

He got down on one knee and grabbed a small box from his pocket. I started tearing up knowing what he was gonna say.

"Marquis de Lafayette....Will you marry me?"

I was crying so much that my reaction was blurred. "Yes! Of course I will!!" He stood up smiling only to have me jump in his arms. "I can't believe this! I love you so much!!" Herc luckly held me and started laughing.

We went to his house, I sat on the couch while he went to his room and  came back. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "I love you."

"Heh I love you too." Then I fell asleep next to him.

                        { I'M GETTING MARRIED OMG!!!}