{Chapter 5}

Thursday 19, July 2018 9:04

I got up from bed looking around. Damn, my head hurts so much! I looked at Laf who probably won't wake up til the afternoon. I get out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I looked in the cabinets and found something that might surprise Laf but probably not.

I got back to our room and sit on the other side of the bed. He's so adorable. I'm so happy that I've married a man as great as Laf.

He opened his eyes lazily and look at me, "good morning babe." I said.

"Good morning Hercy." He said yawning. "Dear, you can go back to sleep it's only 9:19."

"Non, I'm already awake."

"Okay my love."

A few hours went by and Laf went to his job while I had the day off. I didn't like that he had to work today but, whatever I got back tomorrow.

Time went by pretty quick. 10:13, where is he? His shift ended at 8!

Do I go to his work? What do I do? I've call. Texted.

A few minutes of thinking I went to his work just to see if he's okay or working over time. He said I could visit him at work if I could to do so.

I got to the floor he works on. It was dark all for one room.  I heard someone yell and another people yell. 

I walked slowly over to where I heard it. Laf was on the floor with bruises and cut on him. His boss and him looked like they had been arguing then it turned violent.

"Laf!" I rush over to him, "H-Hercules? Why are you here?"

"Don't worry about that."

I picked him up and took him downstairs to the car.  "How long has this been happening?!"

"Years..."

No wonder he had bruises when I met him.

I took him to the hospital, after that we just went home. We got inside and I lock the damn door.

He decided to take a shower so I let him. He came out a few minutes later and went to bed.

However I stayed up. I was in bed with him, he tugged me down so I laid down. "Laf...you know I love you.."

"I know...I love you too. But could you please go to sleep you have work tomorrow."

"Okay..."

"Goodnight Laf."

"Night Hercy."

       {This isn't gonna happen again as long as I live!}