We in America, 2010
Namjoon- junior
SeokJin- senior
Yoongi- senior
Hoseok- junior
Jimin- sophomore
Taehyung- sophomore
Jungkook- last year middle school

///

"Again?!"

"Yes mom, again.."

"Hoseok maybe dance isn't for you, you keep dislocating all your bones! I'm very worried ya know! You're doctors said it could get worse! You could get paralyzed! You could die!-"

"Mom calm down it was only my ankle this time.."

"Yeah, and next time it'll only be your neck huh."

"Mom.."

"Son."

Hoseok internally groaned until he heard a cart outside his door.

"OH dOctors are here! Gotta go, love you!"

"I SWEAR IF Y-"

"GOTTA BLAST!" he hung up.

Hoseok couldn't help but think she could be right though, maybe he should give up dance? So far he's dislocated his knee 3 times, fractured his clavicle bone, sprained his wrist, rolled his ankle numerous times, and now dislocated it.... all in the past 3 years..

Here's some background, Jung Hoseok is a Junior in high school and leader of the schools dance team, problem is... he break dances, literally. He didn't always like dance, originally he wanted to take dance to get out of doing gym and to be around a lot of girls... before he realized he was gay halfway through freshman year.. but thats still tucked dEEEEEp in the closet for majority of people.

He soon fell in love with dance though, even though dance hAted him. He moved so beautifully nether less, being capable of every style and movement, he could range from ballet to hip hop, contemporary to b-boying, you name it! He could choreograph the sHit out of any song! He's just... a clumsy fellow..

Hoseok sat up and put his phone down, when the door opened, as expected, his doctor (whom he see's quite frequently matter of fact) Dr. Min came in.

"Ayo Hoseok! What did you break this time?"

"I dunno doc, thats why im here!"

The doctor sighed and shook his head. "My son is older than you, hasn't broken anything! Are you in some sort of gang?! OooHhh hoseokie why youuu?!"

"I'm not in a gang! And Yoongi isn't that much older than me!"

"You'd be surprised if you could see the difference of maturity between the two of you."

"Touché.. fiX ME UP WOULD YA?"

"Actually Hobi-"

"I told you that I hate that nickname!" He started pouting, "It's makes me sound like a little kid..."

"ACTUALLY HOBI, Im having the student helper check you out."

"Student helper....?"

The smaller boy came out from the door pushing the cart in. He was wearing scrubs that looked a little too big for him, yes the boy was fairly tall, he looked around 5'9" (175 cm) he was just very.. petite.. and... cute.

Hoseok was drooling over him. Again.

Oh yeah, remember "He didn't always like dance, originally he wanted to take dance to get out of doing gym and to be around a lot of girls... before he realized he was gay halfway through freshman year.."

Yeah. Min Yoongi is the boy that made him change his... 'motives'.

Did I mention that he dug his grave in the friend zone? Oh. Well he did.

"- he will take care of you."

Hoseok snapped out of it, "huh? I'm sorry I spaced out, what'd you say?"

Dr. Min sighed, "Yoongi. He's gonna be taking care of you, he's gonna be the next 'Dr. Min' so he's gonna observe how I work, and occasionally work as your doctor. You should trust him already you've been friends for what... 2 years."

Yoongi gave a little wave and  smile. Hoseok swore he just turned gayer. He didn't think that was possible.

Hoseok gave his signature sunshine smile and he could've sworn Yoongi blushed a little.

But then it hit him.

He's gaydreaming.

Ande he's been staring at yoongi.

ʰᴬᴴᴴᴬᴴᴬ ᶜᴬᴺ ˢᴼᴹᴱᴼᴺᴱ ᴹᴱᴬˢᵁᴿᴱ ᴹᴱ ᴵᴺ ᴷᴵᴸᴼᴹᴱᵀᴱᴿˢ ᴾᴱᴿ ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ᴮᴱᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᴺᴬ ᴷᴹ/ˢ

When Hoseok snapped back to reality the two looked completely concerned.

Yoongi coughed loudly, "Do you wanna fix that or nah?"

Hoseok looked at his ankle that yoongi was pointing at that was now purple and swollen and gross.

"Oh... yeah probably."

"aHHH SHIT YOONGI!"

"Holy shit Hoseok don't scream in my fucking ear!"

"gOd damn! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!"

"BitCh! I can uNfiX you right now iF i wAnted to!"

Yoongi pushed hoseoks ankle and popped it back in place.

Hoseok relaxed but then quickly tensed up again when the pain hit him.

"Yoongi get the pain killers."

Yoongi reached over and grabbed them quickly handing Hoseok the pills and some water.

His hand was so  ˢᴹᵒˡ in his that it almost distracted him from the pain he felt in his right ankle... almost.

Yoongi was so goddamn cute, so, wanting to impress him, he took the pills without water.

He ended up almost choking on the second one and downing a whole bottle to get it down.

You could see the disappointment in Dr. Min's face.

"Okay Hoseok, if you're done pretending to be a thug, lets get you to the cat-scan"

Mr. Min gave a look to yoongi, "can you help him there while I set it up?"

"Sure.."

As they were walking hoseok was starring yoongi down, which, is of course fucking weird to do so yoongi got all awkward.

And it got fucking creepy when Hoseok started smiling.

Yoongi gulped, "can you not fucking stare at me? Its kinda creepy dude."

Hoseok blinked. (bP in yO arEaa) He was shocked just purely from the fact he didn't expect Yoongi to notice.

"..what?"

"IM NOT FOOD! Quit starring like I'm a damn snack!"

Oh but you are

"A-Ah! Sorry Yoongs! To be fair you're hair looks like candy."

Hoseok started to panic.

WhAt am i dOinG

"AHAGAH I MEAN YOU LOOK GOOD! YUmMy almost!"

Yoongi quirked an eyebrow.

"WELL UHM- n-nO homo tho! Im straight!!"

"Hoseok I know you're gay."