↜二十二↝

Song: And there was no one left- Dreamcatcher

Y'all finna cry at the end :)

❦——————————❦

After a quick shower and spritz of air freshener in his room Jungkook marched downstairs to wait for his cousin and his boyfriend with a bag of clothes packed.

He had to collect his thotty thoughts and rationalize them....

Is it just teen hormones?
Does this make him gay?
Is it a crush?
Can you even get a crush of someone in one day?

Is it just teen hormones?Does this make him gay?Is it a crush?Can you even get a crush of someone in one day?

The doorbell distracted Jungkook from his concentration

Jungkook opened it slinging his bag over his shoulder, "let's go to your house."

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other in confusion, "uhh.. Jungkook we're still living in the apartment.."

"Then let's go." The two older males then noticed Jungkook's duffel bag packed, "did something happen?"

Jungkook sighed, "I just wanna stay with you guys for a week... a week is all I ask, also I have something I wanna... uhm... ask about..."

Hoseok looked between Yoongi and Jungkook, "Only if it's okay with shorty here because it's his apartment."

Yoongi scowled, "Hoseok did you call me shorty?" The taller male smirked, "would you prefer shawty?" "Yes."

This situation flipped on Hoseok him now being the one red faced. Jungkook just groaned and got into the backseat of Yoongi's car.

——————————

It was later in the afternoon at Yoongi's apartment.

Jungkook was eating chicken noodle soup and drinking 7up while Hoseok was laying on the couch, Yoongi had gone to the store to get disinfecting supplies and medicine for Jungkook.

Now was the perfect moment. "Uhm.." Hoseok perked up, "Do you need anything?" Jungkook smiled at the concern but quickly went shy and mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Hoseok blinked then offered Jungkook a seat on the couch, which the younger accepted.

He took a gulp, "w..well.. what does it mean if you have a.. uh.. dream about someone?.."

"Oh?!"

After a long and unwanted talk Jungkook confirmed it, he has a crush on Jacob.

——————————
(March of 2011)

About a month and a half has passed, YoonSeok + Jungkook have officially finished moving into Hoseok's old house, and much to Jungkook's unknown feeling Jacob lives 4 houses down the street and the two are hanging out more. A lot more.

The YoonSeok couple shipping them and debating weather the ship name should be JJ or double J, but they'll leave that to the readers.

Jungkook's parents ended up divorcing and moving away from each other orphaning Jungkook, who honestly took it better than he thought he would.

Yoongi got a scholarship to the local medical school deciding to abandon his dreams in order to have a 'real career' like his father wants, Hoseok deciding to do so with him once he's graduated high school.

Now into May, Yoongi has graduated and school has let out for summer break.

Jacob and Jungkook ended up starting to date in summer of 11 while YoonSeok still stood strong in their 7 month long relationship.

Namjoon and Jin ended up being a summer fling, Namjoon experimenting with his sexuality and learning he's bi, while Jin had learned he is indeed a bottom but both claim that they'll break it ff before Jin travels to Canada for university.

Taehyung and Jimin sadly never became the couple everyone thought they would be and are just friends.

Pretty soon the end of summer rolls around and school is back in action with Jungkook being a freshman, Jacob being held back a year because he skipped too much (not that Jungkook minded), tae and Jimin are now line light juniors while Hoseok and Joon are at the top of the food chain.

Or so they thought, senior year ended up being severely stressful and even more so for Joon because the NamJin couple really did remain only a fling.

"Hoseokieeee I miss him so muchhhh" Namjoon was over at YoonSeok-kook's place wallowing into Hoseok's lap. Hoseok sighed who knew someone letting namjoon's inner gay would make him so gay. "WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO TO CANADA!??? CALIFORNIA HAS PLENTY OF COLLEGES!!!" Hoseok pat his friends head, "shhhh it's okay.."

Namjoon's voice was tiny, "I miss him..." Hoseok smirked to himself

I don't It's petty but Hoseok still doesn't like Jin because Yoongi used to have a crush on him.

Yoongi got back home dread on his face, "Tell me why I have to drive double J to and from their dates?"

Hoseok smiled, "because me and Joon have homework and school while Mr. soon-to-be sexy doctor only goes to school from 9-12 Tuesday, Thursday and Friday."

Yoongi crossed his arms, "Plus Joon can't drive and I'm lazy." Hoseok gave a cheeky grin.

Yoongi scoffed, "Well I guess that makes you too lazy for sex huh?"

"OOOOOOO ROASTED!" Joon laughed at Hoseok's face.

Hoseok poked Namjoons forehead "hey at least I have a boyfriend."

Joon scoffed, "What do you mean I han J..in..." He started sobbing again.

Yoongi groaned and went into the bedroom, Hoseok following after he set joon onto a pillow.

Yoongi laid down and Hoseok crawled next to him, "hey baby are you okay?"

Yoongi sighed, "Yeah just a little stressed..." Hoseok crawled on top of Yoongi kissing at his jaw.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you relax"

"But your knee's dislocated"

Hoseok looked Yoongi in the eyes, "but my heart isn't."

❦——————————❦

And thus we have the end of dislocated.

As many of y'all know dislocated is my first fanfiction and I'm officially ending it with 22 chapters (plus the 'Meet BTS' chapter that everyone loved)

Any questions (or plot-holes I missed) comment here

Any ideas for a bonus chapter comment here

I'll keep up to date with any comments on dislocated that I get no matter how old it gets

Please keep aware for any new stories I publish and Hoseok's Barbershop that I already have published ❤️❤️