十七

Song: Would you believe- Sam Kim

——————
It's been more than a month since Hoseok fractured his hip and he is feeling somewhat better, he's forced to be in a wheelchair, which he hates, but it's not so bad because Yoongi helps him out all the time.

"Hoseokie.."

Hoseok melted at the name, that was new, "Hoseokie?"

Yoongi's face was a little shocked, "uh, sorry that's what I call you around my friends- I mean.. uhm, I, uh.. is it weird?"

"It's adorable, like you."

Yoongi's face scrunched up, "thats so cheesy" he said cringing.

When yoongi turned around to go in the kitchen a delicate smile tickled his face.

Hoseok too smiles a bit... But then he frowned.

It's been like this for a bit, he doesn't feel as motivated to do anything, it doesn't help that he's stuck in a wheelchair all day.

Yoongi came back in the room smiling his wits out, he offered Hoseok a drink, which he softly declined. Yoongi was kinda getting used to Hoseok's behavior so he just set it aside.

He suddenly got an idea and got on his knees.

"Gummy bear... what are you doing?"

Yoongi turned pink from the name, "I wanna make you feel better..."

Hoseok sighed and rolled his chair back, "Yoongi I appreciate it but-"

"Lemme guess, 'you're not in the mood' huh?" he got up a little frustrated.

Hoseok felt a little guilty, "yeah.."

Yoongi pouted a little and crossed his arms, "just say it."

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed together, "say what..?"

Yoongi sat on the bed, "it's okay if you didn't like my.." he lowered his voice, "blowjob.." Yoongi cleared his throat, "but it's not cool to just awkwardly play around it and-"

"Nonono babe it's not like that, you give great head! Your pretty little mouth.." Hoseok quickly said but lowered his voice because of the look on Yoongi's face.

Hoseok sighed, "I just don't really want to do anything, mostly because of my hip, but there's also a lot going on.."

"Okay but you can fuck me when your ankle is in a cast or the day after you parents got deported? We didn't even do anything for New Years!" 

(Thats on you guys, you voted for smut 🗿)

Hoseok bit the inside of his cheek, "that's different...." He looked up to see a not-so-happy looking yoongi.

"Oh yeah? Enlighten me."

Hoseok gulped, "everything is just sinking in...". He held Yoongi's hands, "It just takes time..."

Yoongi frowned, "I know, but you shouldn't be using what happened in your life to keep you from living in it now..."

Hoseok gave a soft smile, but it wasn't genuine, "How about.. you can go to your library/club place and have all the fun you want with your friends-"

"But I want to go with you!"

Hoseok rubbed his ear. There was an awkward silence.

"Fine! I'll go, imma have the time of my life at LBL and you're going to regret the fact you didn't come because all you're gonna see on my Snapchat and Myspace is me having fun with my friends and you'll go "gee! Wish I went!" But you didn't because you're still on pity-party shit." Yoongi walked out and Hoseok just puckered his lips.