二十一

Song: Highway to Heaven- NCT 127

pLEASE THIS SONG IS SO GOOD

Double update because I pranked y'all earlier

——————————○

Jungkook was laying in bed having a coughing fit, maybe staying with Jacob until the middle of the night wasn't the best idea he's had.

Speak of the devil there was a tapping on his window

Jungkook panicked because he's not wearing pants but only an oversized white t-shirt but told the boy his window was unlocked, "My room is upstairs how'd you get up there???"

Jacob laughed as he slid the window opened and climbed in, "you see, when you're edgy and climb on top of buildings, enter 'no trasspaing' areas and all that like me, a two story house with a tree right next to your window makes it pretty easy to get to your room." He shut the window and locked it, "you really shouldn't leave you window unlocked what if I was a burglar." He placed his shoes by the window.

Jungkook pouted, "you could've just said you climbed the tree..."

Jacob ruffled Jungkooks hair, "but whats the fun in talking if I don't get to tease you at least a little bit?" Jungkook huffed, "besides, I brought sprite and cough drops because I figured you got sick."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and sat up, "How'd you-"

"We didn't get home until like.. 3:30 in the morning and you were coughing a lot."

"Ah..." Jungkook had pink cheeks, it may have been a short amount of time but he thinks he's developed a bit of a crush towards the older boy.

"Jungkook you're burning up your face is all red!" Jacob put his had to Jungkook's forehead frowning at the amount of heat it radiated. Jungkook just flushed redder at the contact.

And you know middle school boys and their hormones. In his head Jungkook thought about what'd it be like if Jacobs hand went from his forehead, to his chin, to his neck, to his nipples, down his chest...how easy it'd be for Jacob to take off his simple white t-shirt and jeans...

"Jungkook?" Jacob offered the boy some sprite which he kindly unscrewed for the younger.

Jungkook flinched snapping out of his haze and clumsy knocking the drink from Jacobs hand, Jacob managed to catch and save most the drink but he got the sticky liquid all over his shirt.

Jungkook stared at him muttering out sorries but mostly noticing something he didn't know guys could have until later years of highschool, Jacob had abs.

"I-I-I'm Sorry I didn't mean too, I-I can wash your shirt!"

"It's fine Jungkook" he laughed and slid the shirt off over his head. The freshman looked at Jungkook who had sprite spilt on his shirt too, revealing some perky nipples that weren't expected.

There was a thick silence while the two looked at each other, Jacob broke it, "You have some on your shirt too.." He slid his hands under the blanket all the way down until he felt the hem of Jungkooks shirt which was to his smooth thighs. Something he didn't feel though was pants, "Jungkook are you in boxers and a t-shirt right now?" The younger boys blush crept down to his neck and he shyly nodded.

Jacob bit his lip a little and slid his hand under Jungkook's shirt, the boy's breath hitching, "Is it okay if I take this off you? It has sprite all over and it'll get sticky..." Jungkook nodded and Jacob slowly pulled the shirt up jostling Jungkook's fluffy hair a little bit.

Jungkook felt himself get excited when the older boy leaned in after tossing both the white t-shirts onto the floor, he was hesitant though almost as if seeing if it was okay. So Jungkook connected their lips.

The kiss got a little more on the pg13 side as Jacob laid Jungkook back down whilst on top of him. The Jungcock is excited.

Jacob broke the kiss and took off his socks, belt and pants leaving him in only his underwear as he got under the sheets with Jungkook re-attaching his lips onto Jungkook's neck, the younger boy moaning at the feeling. His mind was racing, debating even, He's still only in Junior high plus he just met this guy yesterday and what if Hoseok shows up? But on the other hand he's really horny now and

"O..Oh god.." Jungkook moaned out when Jacob started grinding his hips to Jungkook's.

Jacob traveled his kisses to Jungkook's ear and whispered huskily, "wake up.."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

Jacob suddenly stopped, "I said wake up!"

Jungkook shot up in a cold sweat to hear his phone go off, he composed himself and answered the call, "h-hello?"

"Hi, me and Yoongi are at Walmart right now and you wanted chicken noodle soup right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you want anything else like sprite or-"

"N-NO!" His voice cracked, "I mean no! N-No sprite!"

"Jesus Christ fine! Sprite is my favorite drink you know.."

Jungkook took a deep breath, "I'm fine with chicken noodle soup and maybe gingerale"

"Hmm okay we'll be there soon bye!"

Hoseok hung up.

Jungkook looked down at himself he still had his t-shirt and boxers on, but he had a full on boner in his sheets.

He felt embarrassed that he had his first wet dream and it was about a guy he met yesterday, but he felt even more embarrassed over the fact he got off in real life fantasizing how the rest of the dream would've played out.

————————○

The FBI really gonna come @ me for THIS chapter HAHAHAHHA

ANYWAYS

The Smis won as the next book I'll publish after dislocated is done

(It's the game one)

And I have 2 whole chapters chapters completed