"Hoseok, I know you're gay."

Hoseok was speechless, what is he supposed to say in this situation? Admit it? What is Yoongi is homophobic? What if he spreads a rumor?

"What about you?"

Hoseok internationally smacked himself in the face.

"Don't know. Never dated anyone."

"Oh......" that wasn't what the taller was expecting, "soooo if you could date someone-"

"Uh nO. Hoseok Don't start flirting with me I swear to gof."

Fuck.

"Gof?"

"Gof."

Yoongi smirked and walked off to the cat scan room.

Hoseok started to gay panic

Until he realized he's supposed to be following the entrancing boy.

———

"So I'm guessing you're out of the closet..?" Hoseok asked questionably looking at yoongi who has been giving him a lot of mixed signals.

"Hell nah, You've just been on my ass for the past two years."

Hoseok groaned

Yoongi smiled.

Yoongi helped hoseok onto the catscan then seeming disappeared and continued doing the observation part the rest of the day.

And of course they had to do a little surgery to get the bone in tbe right place.

And of course they put Hoseok on anesthesia.

In case you're wondering "oH WHY ISNT HIS PARENTS THERE?!" Hoseok's parents are in Korea and are staying there for a couple months due to some family emergency that they won't let him know but the kept him in America because, lets face it, dumbass American students would fAIL in Korea. And hoseok is already struggling enough here.

As a result of that he has to stay with his neighbors, and his parents best friends... The Jeons.

When His parents immigrated from South Korea to America they did it with a group of other people. Two of them being Mrs and Mr jeon, whom he loved like an auntie and uncle, the problem was their son. He. Was. A. Brat.

Their itty bitty junior high kid who's tHREE years younger than him has the audacity to insult and mock him, then play innocent! Everyone but his damn parents know that he's the neighborhood's tween trouble maker.

But due to the fact that he dislocated his ankle so he cant drive or walk for a good two weeks he's just staying in the hospital. I mean, he's already there a good 69% of his time so why not.

But the hospital didn't like that idea.

So yoongi had to drive him home.

Well. To jeon's home.

Yoongi didn't want to drive, but his father forced him.

Thats okay though, how bad can hoseok be?

Fucking bad.

Its 8 pm they have a 10 minuet route to drive, but hoseok won't shut the fuck up.

And hoseok keeps asking dumbass questions. Mostly gay ones, literally.