So.

Perhaps that shit hurted Hoseoks heart.

And perhaps that little heart broke when yoongi said he thinks he's crushing on this guy named Jin whose in his 4th year music class.

And perhaps Hoseok broke more when he saw what this guy looked like.

How was Hoseok supposed to compete with that? The guy literally looked like an angel

Or at least thats how yoongi said he looked like.

Meanwhile Hoseok was called a 'horse' by yoongi.

yeah. We all hate ourselves.

Hoseok couldn't help but to just comfort yoongi, besides, it's not like he had a chance anyways.

What's worse? This Jim guy or whatever plays guitar, piano, can sing, is stunning, likes bts, and has known yoongi since both their freshman years.

Jin literally has first and only dibs.

Hoseok and yoongi ended up just eating ice cream and watching rush hour.

Hoseok dealing with heartbreak and not showing it, yoongi dealing with.. well ya'know...

They sat in comfortable silence as jackie chan broke into the white house handcuffed to a steering wheel.

After the movie yoongi sighed.

"Hey... Hoseok?"

"Yes yoons?" Hoseok kept his eyes on the screen watching the credits, afraid to look at the soft spoken boy.

"Can I... try?... something?"

"Sure, go ahead it's your apartment."

Yoongi unconfidently got up and sat on Hoseoks lap.

"What are you doing-"

"Just... shut up for a second please.."

With that yoongi kissed Hoseok.

And Hoseok kissed back.

Yoongi didn't know what he was doing, he just wanted to see what it's like to kiss a guy?

What was Hoseok supposed to do? Refuse?

But when Hoseok tried to add tongue, yoongi snapped back.

"Sorry." It was a mere whisper before he ran to his room leaving Hoseok alone and confused.

Rush hour is nothing compared to this.
——————

So. Yoongi kissed Hoseok.

But yoongi doesn't like Hoseok?

Hoseok likes yoongi.

Tea.

Hoseok? slept in the living room

Yoongi? wept in his bedroom

Hotel? Trivago.

Eventually the two woke up in the morning.

Yoongi woke up first, correction, he didn't sleep.

Hoseok woke up to the smell of yoongi making coffee and making pancakes.

Interesting to say the least.

Hoseok smiled when yoongi made eye contact with him then turned shy from Hoseok's smile.

"Hoseok stop that or I'll kill you."

The said name quirked an eyebrow at the threat as he limped up to the smaller. "Stop what?"

"....nothing. Nevermind."

There was an awkward silence until yoongi spoke up.

"Sorry for kissing you."

Hoseok laughed, "yoon it's fine!"

Apparently yoongi didn't get it and went on a rant. "It wasn't supposed to mess up our friendship, I just wanted to see what its like to kiss a guy, and I'm probably not a good kisser, you're a good kisser, aside the point! I like kissing guys! I think.. yeah! But I don't want things to be awkward! We've been friends for a long time so thats safe! We've practically kissed! Though indirect.. but im sorry and-"

"Oh my god stfu you fucking sub."

"S-Sub?.."

Hoseok grabbed two pieces of bread and put them on yoongi's ears.

"What are you?"

Yoongi processed for a bit before he smiled a bit "an idiot sandwich!"

The two laughed being all smiles.

"Oh and yoons.."

"What?"

"You're a great kisser." Hoseok winked before grabbing a pancake off Yoongis plate and sitting on the couch.

The color red became self conscious compared to yoongi.

Yoongi quickly turned the stove off and went to the bathroom to splash water on his flushed face.

When yoongi came out Hoseok said something that made him turn right back around.

"Done jacking off to me?" Hoseok had a huge cocky smirk plastered all over his face.

Yoongi started going going back to the bathroom but then Hoseok grabbed his wrist.

"I'm just kidding yoon"

Yoongi sighed. "Let me eat my food or I swear to gof I will slap you to Uranus"

"1. gOF agAiN jazjiJaj!! 2. Thats kinky-"

And thats the story on how Hoseok got no breakfast and yoongi ate 2x the normal amount he usually eats.

And this is how yoongi got sick from eating too much.

And of course Hoseok being Hoseok.

Took care of his,... crush?...

No best friend.

Yoongi is just a Friend.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N

W h o o p s ?