十三

Song: None- Crush

——————❁

After Hoseok tucked the drunk one in bed he decided to sleep in the living room, wanting to think to himself after changing, not bothering to shower or even brush his teeth.

He laid down on the couch staring at the ceiling for a while. He misses the feeling of Yoongi by his side, but he doesn't want to bother the older. He misses the feeling of knowing his parents are safe and coming back soon, but they're not, they can't come back home.

Hoseok didn't even realize how suffocated he was feeling from such a simple fact. So much to the fact he started crying to himself silently. He feels so lonely. It's incomparable to anything he's felt. It's like a wave suddenly crashing, except the wave is his life. This has to be a sick impractical joke.

He sat up, sick of the feeling of tears running into his ears. He grabbed his phone reading the time its 2:44 am, meaning is almost 7 pm there.

Hoseok closes his eyes, trying to tell himself that his parents are having dinner right about now, but that only made him sob harder. Hoseok ended up crying to himself until 6 am when there weren't any tears left for him to lash onto the world. No more pain, just the inevitable emptiness that comes after releasing all your emotions.

He tried desperately to sleep afterwards but his headache just forced him to stare into space, the thumping overpowering his brain. Around 7 or 8am he just gave up and declared the night an all-nighter and took shower, getting ready for a shitty day.

————

When Yoongi woke up he smelled curry coming from the kitchen so he resisted the urge to just lay in bed with a hangover and went to the smell's source.

Hoseok perked up lazily from the sound of yoongi coming in. "There's more in the kitchen, serve yourself." His voice was hoarse, being that was the first time he spoke since the party.

Yoongi smiled at the sight of his.. uh, of Hoseok sitting at the tables eating chicken curry but frowned when he saw the state he was in, "You look awful."

Hoseok just hummed and ate slowly.

Yoongi knew something was up so he disregarded making himself a bowl and sat across the zombie-like boy. "Seokie? What's wrong?"

Hoseok just looked down, "Don't worry about it, just make yourself a bowl and cure that hangover for now." He gave a business smile.

Yoongi sighed and was going to keep pursuing the topic but quickly complied when he saw how disinterested the taller looked.

Yoongi re-sat down, now with food in front of his face, but stiffened at how thick the atmosphere felt. He cleared his throat and decided to break the ice.

"Man, I can't remember anything from last night! I don't think I've been this drunk since I had drinks with my LBL rap crew haha.."

Hoseok hummed and nodded.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek, "Hey maybe we can go together, like a da-"

Yoongi was cut off when Hoseok abruptly stood up to put his bowl and spoon in the sink and wash them, "Sorry Yoongi, I don't really feel it right now.. maybe another time.."

Yoongi pouted a bit as Hoseok went back into the living room, movement dopey, "Hey Hoseok?"

He hummed and sat on the couch.

"Did, did I do something wrong last night? Are you mad at me? I can't remember anything and I'm sure it was an accident-"

Hoseok chuckled, but Yoongi could tell it wasn't as lively and sincere, "No babe, you didn't don't worry. Something just happened that I don't really wanna talk about right now."

"Oh... well I'm here, just to let you know.."

Hoseok's lip corner twitches up slightly and he nodded before he laid down to take a nap, a newfound tiredness haunting him after eating.

Yoongi stared at the boy concerned but ate his curry deciding to let him sleep.

———————
Hoseok woke up from his nap approximately an hour later in a cold sweat. He licked his dry lips and controlled his breathing as he reached for his phone, groaning at the fact it's only 11:27 am and the day isn't over. Yoongi looked up from his phone and gave a soft smile, "Morning"

Hoseok,, now in a slightly better mood, acknowledged the interaction saying so back. Yoongi brightening at the gesture and getting up to sit on Hoseok's lap, "Are you feeling less cranky?"

Hoseok sat up, Yoongi still on him, and shrugged. "I guess, but I still feel shitty.." Yoongi nodded understanding what he meant. Yoongi gulped and put his words together in his mind before he spoke, "Do you... do you want to talk about whatever happened? If not that's okay and I understand! But,... i just hate seeing you so.. hurt.."

It was quiet until Hoseok hummed a bit. He opened his mouth to speak but just choked up from thinking of what to say. Yoongi kinda panicked and immediately pulled the boy into a hug, the younger crying into his shoulder.

———————

After a lot of tissues and hot cocoa, Hoseok had finished explaining the whole situation in the room leaving Yoongi baffled.
Both of them quiet on the bed, Hoseok with puffy eyes.

Yoongi rubbed the taller's back, "I'm not gonna tell you everything's gonna be alright because, not going to lie, I don't know." Hoseok nodded timidly.

Yoongi continued, "But I know you and your parents will get through this. Just think of them as... dislocated."

Hoseok sniffled and rose an eyebrow, "dislocated?"

Yoongi nodded, "It like they're out of place, but they're still there... they just need to be popped back into place... except they.. might not be.."

Hoseok bit his lip as he felt his heart recoil at the last bit. "Thank you." He whispered out anyways. Yoongi pulled Hoseok to lay down, the younger's head on his lap, and ran his fingers through the taller's hair.

Hoseok found it soothing and just stared at Yoongi. He really is lucky. This made Hoseok bring up another topic, "Are we, a thing? Or like, dating?" This caused Yoongi to halt his actions, the younger whining and making him continue.

"I.. I don't know... I would hope so, but we haven't really been on a date yet... so.." Hoseok hummed softy.

"So would you consider us fuck-buddies or is there a connection?"

Yoongi reddened at the question and spoke really quietly, "..t..there's a connection.... definitely..." Hoseok hummed again.

The taller gulped before he sat up lazily, "then, should we go on a date together?"

——————☂︎

Fuck ya chicken strips

—————❁

And I was standing there, barbecue sauce on my tiddies.

And hope you enjoyed crying