"I will hurt you."

Yoongi just finished dropping off Jimin, then tae, and less than 5 seconds later Hoseok already has his crusty ass hand on Yoongis meaty thigh.

But Hoseok's hands aren't as crusty and unpleasing as Yoongi puts up.

Hoseok gave Yoongis thigh a squeeze, making the smaller jerk a bit "you can't hurt me baby-"

"RAPPEEE" Yoongi pulled into the emergency lane

"Yoongi what the fuck-"

Yoongi pecked him.

"Kiss. There. Now leave me alone."

"That's NOT a kiss, I told you already you gotta get the tONGUES THE TONGUE YOONGI!"

"LALALALALALA" Yoongi plugged his ears and closed his eyes.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and tetris-ed their lips together, Yoongi groaning at the feeling.

Hoseok pulled away a chuckled

"W-What?"

"That was barely anything. If I give an actual kiss I'll be putting the D in Agust D"

(Totally not @ my username)

"Why would you do that to my stage name-"

"Because soon the only name you'll say is mine-"

"HOSEOK GET JESUS"

"Nope."

"IM PUTTING ON BRING THE SPIRIT"

—————

Hoseok thought he was joking until he heard "I'm Fine, with Jesus" playing for the fourth time in a row.

"Yoongi can you play another song please?"

"Fine."

"Run from sin? Really."

"Fine, nitpick."

"jEsUs iS dOPe?? Yoongi you need real music."

"BTS is real music."

"You need PG13 music at least."

"nO dOnT tAInT mE yOu scUMbAG"

"I'll taint you allI want" Yoongi heard the leather seat beside him moving and he prepared for what's next.

He opened on eye after awhile of nothing happening

Hoseok was smirking, "we only have kissed twice yet you already submit so well baby"

Yoongi gulped, with his voice barely above a whisper he said "don't call me that."

Hoseok rubbed yoongi's thigh, "why not baby?"

"W..Why do you keep touching my thighs?"

"I'm enjoying the view."

Yoongis breath hitched from the circles Hoseok was rubbing onto his thigh.