Chapter11

A/N: Warning!! If you are eating then I advise you to just skip over the first sentence. With that being said. .Enjoy v.v

"When you're content to be yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you."

ⓟⓐⓘⓖⓔ

~~~~~~~~~

I was in the bathroom on the floor leaning against the toilet puking basically all of my intestines out.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling so nauseous. I had the door closed. I didn't want to wake up Derek, which is stupid since he's a light sleeper and there's also the fact that he has supernatural hearing.

I groaned as I flushed the toilet. That's when I saw Derek peek in.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"Not at all. Are you okay?" He asks, in a sexy raspy tone as I make my way over to the sink.

"Yeah, just another one of my symptoms kicking in. " I turned the cold water on and felt Derek rub my back as I brushed my teeth.

When I finished, I was met by a hug from Derek. His arms were around my neck as mine slipped around his waist. I looked up at him, still entwined into the hug. He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes.

"Let's go back to bed." He says, smiling slightly.

I nodded and he picked me up bridal style. I shrieked and laughed a little. I turned off the bathroom light as he carried out into the bedroom. He chuckled softly and layed me onto the bed before crawling next to me. Both of us got under the cover, turning on our side to look at each other.

"Okay, we are going to have to talk about it sometime." Derek says and I get confused.

"Talk about what?" I asked, frowning a little.

"That little outburst you had with Erica earlier." He says.

"It was not an outburst, it was just a little harmless threat and she had it coming." I smiled.

"Taking her lips off of her face and feeding them to someone's dog is a little harmless threat?" He asks.

"Well. . When you put it like that. ." I said, smirking and perking one of my eyebrows up.

"Mhm..you are the only girl for me. I've been in love with you ever since I first met you. .I'm crazy about you Paige Gust." He says, scooching closer and wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm crazy about you too, Derek Hale." I smiled and kissed him. He pulled me closer and returned the kiss. I pulled away and snuggled into his chest as he held me.

»

ⓘⓢⓢⓐⓒ

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since Scott had told me that Deaton knows about the supernatural and about Paige being sick. I guess we can add those onto the list of problems.

I walked up to Erica who was at her locker. I had to get her talking about who's Derek's next victim. She shuts her locker, turning around and smiling.

"Two's not enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. Who's next?" I asked.

"Why does there have to be a next when we've got you?" She says, smirking.

"Who's next?" I repeated.

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me and put up online." She says, taking a step towards me.