Chapter16

A/N: I have to say that this will be a slightly longer chapter. With that being said. .

Enjoy v.v

"Closed eyes, heart not beating, but a living love."

ⓟⓐⓘⓖⓔ

~~~~~~~~~

I had my feet up on the dashboard in Derek's car as I was waiting on him to come out. He sure is taking an awful long time, I thought to myself.

"Well I just heard the news today

It seems my life is going to change

I close my eyes, begin to pray

Then tears of joy stream down my face—"I sang horribly along to Creed.

I sighed and took the keys out the ignition before getting out of the car. I walked up the subway and down the stairs to see that Derek wasn't there. I walked ahead until I found a pile of purple ash.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number. I waited as it rang and then it went to voicemail. I hung up and slipped it back into my pocket as I growled. I stormed up the stairs and out of the sub station to Derek's car. I got in, started it up and pulled off.

"Where are you, Derek?" I said through my thoughts as I ran my fingers through my hair and continued driving.

" It's Peter. He's alive. I'll explain later, I'm at my old house."

Peter's alive ? ? Just great . . .

I pulled up in front of the Hale house and stormed out of the car without bothering to take the keys out of the ignition or shut the door. I didn't care, I had to make sure Derek was okay.

I ran towards the house to see the front door wide open.

"Derek !" I called out, looking to my right.

" I'm right here !" I hear to my left.  I turned to see him standing in front of a huge hole that was imprinted into the floor .

I ran towards him and embraced him into a hug. " Don't you ever scare me like that again."

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. " I won't."

I pulled out of the hug and sighed. " What happened ?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just drugged by Lydia and used to resurrect my psychotic Uncle." He says.

"Looks like you had a pretty rough night, huh ? Come on let's get out of here."  I slipped my arm around his waist as we proceeded towards the door.

ⓢⓣⓘⓛⓔⓢ

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bringing your Dad lunch ?" Tara, a deputy and fellow family friend asks as I enter the station.

"Yep, and I didn't forget about you." I said while reaching into the white plastic bag to grab the container.

I handed it to her and she wrapped her arm around my neck to kiss my cheek. " Thank you, honey."

"You're welcome. See ya." I said while walking towards my dad's office.

I walked in and placed the container onto his desk. He looked at it and frowned.

"What the hell is this?" He asks.

I smirked. "It's a veggie burger."

"Stiles, I asked for a hamburger." He says as I sit down in front of him.