Epilogue

A/N: This is going to be narrated by Stiles. Its sort of, kind of like a commentary. I hope you like.

This has been, by far, the most eventful year of my life--both bad and good, but mostly bad. But you know who's had it worse ? My buddy Issac Lahey and the love of his life, Kat Argent.

"Uh-- I guess --Remember to stay in control on a full moon." I say to Issac as I help get his bags out of my trunk.

"Stiles." He chuckled. " I think I'm in control now."

"Well, crap. I'm not good at good byes especially if it's my best friend leaving." I gulp.

"Oh, dude. Come here." He says and pull me into a hug.

See? Perfect example. I'm gonna miss our mushy bromance.

I pulled out of the hug and he playfully ruffs up my hair.

"You know, Scott would've came. He's just--"

"Mad at me?" He says and I look down.

"No, he's not." We hear and I turned to see a smiling Scott. "In fact, he understands exactly why you had to leave."

And the three amigos reunite, only to be separated and lose 1/3 of us.

"Aww, I think I feel a group hug coming on." I say and we bundle together for a hug.

"Um, well. . I think I should go now. I love you guys." Issac says, pulling out of the hug.

"We love you too." Scott says just as Issac grabs his bags.

Issac smiled softly and walked towards the airport door.

"Brothers for life ! Don't forget it !" I yell.

"Never in a million years !" Issac yells back before the automatic doors shut behind him.

Now, Kat. She's gotta be one of the strongest girls I know & I don't know too many girls, to deal with what she had to deal with throughout her whole life.