Chapter6 1/2

"The best way to succeed is to never give up."

ⓚⓐⓣ

~~~~~

I had separated from Lydia and Allison who also went their separate ways. I was at my locker wondering What the hell Issac did to get arrested? And what's up with the deputy who arrested him? He seemed a bit strange, but then again this whole damn town is a bit strange.

As I was lost in my train of thoughts, someone tapped my shoulder and I grabbed their hand, twisting it behind their back.

"Ow!" The person said.

"Kat, let go of the guy for Pete's sake!" Stiles yells from down the hall while walking towards me with Scott by his side.

I looked behind me to see that Ruka was the person I had almost beat the crap out of. I sighed and let go of him.

" I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I said to him.

"Yeah, It's fine." He says while rubbing his wrist. " I just saw Issac in the backseat of a police car. What happened?"

"That's what I'd like to know." I said, looking from Stiles to Scott. Scott sighed and nodded his head towards Stiles.

"Follow me." Stiles says while leading all three of us into an empty classroom. He locked the door and looked at both Ruka and I.

"Guys come on, you're scaring me." I said feeling a little uneasy because of the silence.

"So. . . What happened?" Ruka asks them.

Scott sighed, " Police are saying Issac's a suspect in his dad's murder."

"What? Why would they even think that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, did he actually murder him?--" Ruka starts to say. I immediately get emotional and a tad bit annoyed.

"How dare you?! How can you even say that?! Issac would never murder anyone--let alone his own Dad!" I said practically shouting.

"Kat, it's okay." Stiles says to me and then he looks over to Ruka." No, Issac didn't murder his Dad. . . Peter did."

"Who's Peter?" Ruka asks and I frowned.

"Derek didn't tell you, did he?" I asked Ruka.

"Tell me what?" Ruka asks, mimicking my expression.

"Peter was Derek's Uncle--" Stiles started to say.

"Was?" Ruka asks.

"Yeah. A little while back he tried killing us all, but Kat here shot a couple of silver head arrows that were provided by her psychotic Aunt--" He looks over at me sympathetically and says, " Sorry." I smiled understandingly for him to continue.

" Anyways, she shot them at Peter and Derek slashed his throat." Scott finished for him.

"Good to know." Ruka gulped.

"Okay, well we have to get him out of there." I said.

"Yeah, I agree. Isaac can't be in a closed space like that." Scott says.

"Why?" Ruka asks. Does this kid even know anything?

"Because it's a full moon tonight." I responded coldly.

"And.." Stiles intervened and I was confused.

"And?" I asked.

"And Issac's claustrophobic." Stiles says.