Death would be great right now—

——————————

"I wanna take you right here, right now" Jimin's husky voice rings in your ears as he
lifts you onto the sink. His hand rubs against your thigh as his lips latches onto your neck.

Your mind races as you think about how you ended up in the bathroom of the cafe. Well, after a few tears were shed you had a hormonal switch. Your mood went from joy and hope to lust and desire.

Your head was in the clouds and you didn't want to get down. Your eyes close as Jimin sucks and nips at your jawline. His hot breath hitting against your skin as he hums with delight.

"J-Jimin" Your moans echoed through the bathroom. His hands goes under your dress and at the hem of your lacy underwear.

"You like to tease me don't you cupcake"

Your core heats up as he slowly pulls it down. Jimin greedily kisses your lips and your finger nails dig into his muscles. His sudden dominance over powered your body and made you wet.

His lips mushing together with yours so perfectly. He rolls his hips into you and you can feel his erection already. He bites your lip basically asking for entrance. You immediately open and widened your mouth giving him entry.

Without hesitation his tongue slurs along yours. You moan into the kiss and Jimin tugs on your hair.

This tingling sensation in your stomach grows and you crave for more. You were more than ready to give up your virginity right then and there.

//

"You're doing a great job babygirl" Jungkook's head falls back as Chelsea slurs her tongue along his shaft. It should be noted that the only reason why he was having flings with her is to keep you out of his head.

His feelings for you were strong but he knew you wouldn't end up with him. Not when he had a history of bad relationships.

One of them with you.

Her head moves at a dangerously fast speed and Jungkook can feel his stomach tighten. He forcefully pushes her head down further causing her to gag.

He looks down at her seeing how she was enjoying every second of it.

She was.

She would do anything to get Jungkook back.

"It's ok baby"

//

"It's ok baby, no one is going to walk in on us." Jimin kisses your neck as you start to panic. You've finally come to your senses and decided it was time to leave.