³⁹

3,248 words

^ this right here is illegal (( TAEHYUNG HAS ME WHEEZING))

———————————————

"Y/n who's the father?!"

"When can we meet this mystery man?"

"Well there goes my future with her"

All these comments coming from shouting fans but nothing was more enjoyable than seeing the look on Jennie's face. Her mouth hanging low and eyes widened. The pencil she was holding shakes as you grin.

"Who's the father?" Her voice was barley a whisper. You smile and walk to over. You bring your lips to her ear.

"Someone that is really important to you, but in love with me"

The pencil snaps in half and everyone flinches. You back away with a wide grin. You check the clock and saw that it was time for your lunch date.

You couldn't be anymore excited.

"Thank you" you smile and walk away. Yoongi quickly follows behind you with a wide smile on his face. You walk out into the lobby and turn around to Yoongi.

"Did I just do that?" Your smiling but feeling nervous at the same time.

Yoongi smiles. "Yes; yes you did and you're not going to regret it. What you did was sweet and bold. Now go and have picnic sex with that baby daddy of yours"

You hit his arm and he laughs. You shake your head and look at the crowd outside. "Go before he—" A car horn goes off cutting Yoongi off.

Not to your surprise it's Jungkook's black Suburban pulling up to the venue. He parks then jumps out of the car and walks towards the building. You bite your lip seeing how powerful he looked. He's in the same black outfit but it suited him all too well.

"Speak of the Devil" Yoongi smirks and watches as people gawk and stare.

It was hard for him to walk through the crowd of nosy people but he still got through to you. He enters the building panting and out of breath. He finally sees your face and smiles widely. Jungkook walks over to you, bunny smile and all.

"Jungkook what's—"

You're cut off when Jungkook smashes his lips against your own. You instantly react kissing him back with the same fuse. The kiss was heated and sensual.