⁶⁸

this probably succcckksssss

◑ ━━━━━ 🏹 ━━━━━ ◐

"I hate this. Everything about this is just not right." You hold your baby girl, Athena, close to your chest as she rests peaceful. Jungkook brushes his hair back and places a kiss to your cheek. Jin and Taehyung stand protectively around you and your children along with Carl and Jae. Your safety was Jungkook's top priority and he was making sure no one was going to hurt his family.

He also explained the situation at the moment and now you're worried for his safety and your children. The sun has already down and there wasn't a lot of time left for them to decide what to do. It's a life or death situation and the clock was ticking.

"Do you have to go with them? What if she tries something?"

"Hoseok will make sure that doesn't happen." Namjoon reassures you while Jin holds onto his hand. Jungkook kisses your lips this time and presses his forehead against yours. "I promise you that I'll be back to take our babies home, princess." Athena starts to whine and you quickly rock her. Jungkook looks down at her before kissing her forehead.

"Daddy is gonna be alright sweetie." He whispers. She stops crying entirely and her eyes blink open. Jungkook can't seem to look away when his daughter stares at him with her big eyes. Jungkook inhales sharply before kissing your lips once more and walks over to Jaesung's crib. He kisses his little boy before kissing Amira as well.

Namjoon hugs Jin close to him. Reassuring him that he'll make it out with his family as well. They both walk out the room and down the hallway. Exiting the hospital, they walk over to Hoseok's car. As Jungkook enters the backseat he suddenly tenses. In a car seat is a baby wrapped up, sleeping soundly unaware of the circumstances.

Now he's having second thoughts as he stands outside of the car looking down at the child. "Are you ok?" Namjoon places his hand on his shoulder while Jungkook gulps.

"C-Can I just sit in the front seat instead?" Namjoon nods and they switch places. Hoseok is already in the drivers seat, buckled up with the engine revving. Namjoon makes sure the child is strapped in safely.

"Does the baby have a name?" Jungkook ask. Hoseok stiffens slightly before pulling off from the curb and onto the road. "The mother said it's better for her not to get attached. So she didn't give the child a name." Hoseok replies. Jungkook looks out the window, hoping that this day won't be a complete and utter tragedy.

***

"Alright guys. I'm in position."