*unbothered*

——————————————

——————————————

"Y/N calm down. It was one blow job."

"I saw your dick Yoongi."

"Was it big?"

"How am I suppose to know!?"

You roll your eyes and sit next to Jungkook who was busy texting someone on his phone. Yoongi sits across from you and sighs.

"Y/N you need to take this deal. You're going to New York and you may never know what opportunities may come your way" he said.

You bite your lip. It was a hard decision. New York was such a big city for a small fragile girl like you.

"But as your friend I want you to be as happy as possible. I want you to have an education and for you to have a regular life."

You sigh and brush your hair back. Jungkook was still on his phone silently scrolling through his feed.

"Any suggestions Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook sighs and places his phone down. You bite your lip and wait for him to reply.

He sighs and leans forward.

"If you want my honest opinion then I just want her to get her life together."

You gasp and turn towards him. His facial expression was nonchalant and didn't even show any signs of emotion.

"She's a wreck and doesn't know where her heart should be. She's confused and needs guidance and someone to support her."

He gulps before turning towards you. Your heart was shattered as if he just broke up with you.

"I think she should go to New York for college and her career."

"Then you're going with me." you blurt out.

"No princess. You're going with your manager and you're going to focus."

You slowly shake your head. Your throat feels dry and your eyes water. "This is still about what happened isn't it."

//

"Can't you just stay over for five more minutes princess."

Jungkook kisses your neck as you lay next to him. You sit up and you look at your boyfriend's body. Shirtless and grey sweat pants just below his v-line. Meanwhile you were in a regular crop top and shorts.

"You know, you don't look like a virgin" he chuckles.

Your hair was messed up from how hard he pulled it. Your neck covered in all his love marks and your lips were swollen.