¹⁹

*insert hella fluff*
Oops typo— I meant hella smut
Some readers told me it was nasty to do switch up like this 🧐

*insert hella fluff* Oops typo— I meant hella smut Some readers told me it was nasty to do switch up like this 🧐

————————————

"Jungkook you have to take your medication" Jungkook pouts and looks at the spoon in front of him filled with his medication. "Don't you have to go to class princess?" You shake your head and sit down.

It was the next day and you stayed over night at the hospital. You were still wearing his shirt and shorts. Your hair was in a messy bun and you felt like you haven't slept in hours. You didn't want to leave him by himself. Not one bit.

The nurses allowed you two to have some privacy just as long his needs were met to standards.

The thought of leaving him made your anxiety grow. You already had enough loss in your life and you weren't going to let him be one of them as well.

"Yes but you're more important right now than some class." He bites his lip and stares at you.

Your eyes were red from all the crying; with bags under them. He watches silently as you stand up and change his pillows, placing it behind his back.

"What?" You said while fluffing it. "I don't deserve you..." he mumbles. Your facial expression saddens and you stop. Jungkook notices and sits up leans over to you. Your face turns red when he smiles and pokes your cheek.

"I couldn't imagine someone like you being with someone like me...." You bite your lip causing Jungkook's heart to skip a beat. Jungkook's hair was curled and covered his forehead, which you made fun of at times.

"Well I can" You lean in closer to him. Your lips ghost over each other inches away from being touched. Your heart was racing when you see his eyes go up and down your body.

"God, I'm the luckiest man on this earth" He chuckles lowly and his hand goes on your hip.  You smile and kiss his nose. He blushes before smiling.

"Oh no you don't" He drags you onto his lap without grunting or wincing.

You look at him in disbelief as you straddle his lap. "Jungkook you just had an accident,how are you not in pain?"

You wrap your arms around his neck and he places his hands on your thighs.

"Yeah, but your not in pain when your in love"

You start to laugh at his words. You start to feel giddy once you see his smile. That sweet bunny smile he would only show you and no one else besides you.