⁵⁴

this one is gonna be sad folks :(

———————————

Taehyung's POV

Fuck my life.

Fuck everything.

And fuck love.

Why is the universe always against me? I've done nothing wrong to people in my entire life. Yes, I have sinned but so does everyone else. So why the fuck am I the only feeling so much pain? I'm swallowed up in anguish and my own suffering. On top of that snuggled up in my fiancé's clothing.

Fiancé.

I paid almost twelve grand for an engagement ring for the person I o'so dearly care about. A ring that could easily be removed and replaced by someone else. Vows are useless if you break them. They have no meaning if you don't put any pride behind them either.

So why state your vows in the first place?

A lone tear falls down my face and into Yoongi's favorite shirt. The scent of him only breaking me down more. A sudden weight is next to me and I can already tell who it was. Yeontan jumps over my leg and to the other side of my body.

My heart jolts when he starts liking my tears away. I can feel the corner of my lips go upwards. The slight smile on my face as his tail wags immensely. I pull the small pup close to me and practically cuddle him.

"Good dog." My voice is hoarse and groggy. It's from all the crying that I've done in past forty eight hours. And for the past forty eight my phone has been going off. Has my body moved to go answer? Not one bit.

People are going to think: "Where's his fiancé? What kind of spouse would do such a thing?" Well to my understanding more divorce parties are planned than weddings. More divorce papers are being signed than adoptions papers to save a child's life.

But who cares right?

Everyone wants their own happy ending but when I strive to get mine...

It falls apart.

"Taehyung?"

My body doesn't shift the slightest when I hear Jungkook's voice. The only male friend I ever really had in my life. He was there for me even after I kissed Y/N. In my defense I didn't know they were a thing. Jungkook was one to keep secrets from me but that relationship shouldn't be a secret to me. But we're grown now and we learn from our mistakes. I remember the day Yoongi came home so happy telling me Y/N was pregnant.