²¹

R.I.P Chelsea

YAY TO NEW RELATIONSHIPS

Listen to Beautiful by Bazzi and I'm telling you it's LIT— the boys got me hooked on saying it now

————————————

Art.

Some people wonder how art came about in this world.

Wondered how colors mixed so well with the diversity of shapes and people.

People like Rosè didn't think about why art was so weirdly satisfying. She just discovered it through her life choices. In the end she did and she ended up loving it for the rest of her life. Sometimes she just loved everything art stood for. The way water color can create a superb ombré.

She knew art and the wonders behind it.

But there was one thing she had a hard time discovering.

Love.

Jimin nuzzles his nose into Rosès cheek. "Jimin I-I'm trying to paint" Her cheeks flush when he hums and hugs her from behind.

It was the smallest things from him that got her heart jumping out of her chest.

"Why don't you paint me instead?" He grins as she drops the paint brush. He spins her around and picks her up. He places her along the windowsill of her apartment.

"Jimin this is for my n-next class"

"Yeah, I don't care" He kisses her neck and up to her cheek. She bites back a moan as he licks her neck and marks her.

Jimin growls lowly when he smells her feminine scent. A scent he thought he would never love smelling from another woman. After you he thought his heart would never be able to love a woman again.

So he signed up for an art class, trying to get his mind off you.

"J-Jimin!" Rosè gasps when his hand slide up her shirt. Her breathing halts when he kisses her. His soft lips mend with her pink smooth lips.

The attraction between the two was evident and Jimin could finally say he was getting over you.

//

You thought you could get over Jimin. But now it's different.

You walk up the staircase of your apartment in New York. Jungkook in front of you angry and fuming with rage.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me Y/N!" Jungkook dashes into your apartment. His leg doesn't even look as if it's been broken the way he's walking towards your room.

"Jungkook please calm down"

"Don't tell me what to do Taehyung" Jungkook's chest heaves as he looks his friend into his brown eyes. "Well I'm not telling you I'm asking you"