The Past Catches Up (6)

Slenderman POV

I felt a presence in the forest. One that felt a little familiar. I really just wanted to relax, with all the work I've had to do this past week, but i guess not. I had to do what I had to do.

I teleported to where I felt the presence. Not many people dared to come here at night. Maybe during the day, (they still get killed), but never at night. Usually it's cause by the car breaking down, (my doing), and just wandering for a place to find shelter.

But this girl didn't look scared. She didn't look happy either. She looked, sad and depressed.

"You don't know. How do you know there's someone behind us?" She said. I read her mind.

"Because I just feel it." said another voice. in her head of course.

"We'll be fine. And even if there is, they'd do us a favor by ending everything. By killing us."

This girl didn't even realize that this voice was in her head. I made a tendril grab her. She screamed but then covered her mouth. Her eyes were wide. But with surprise not fear.

"Who are you?" I asked. She lowered her hands.

"(Y-y/n)." I don't think she knew she sounded terrified but just looked sad and surprised.

"Why have you entered my forest!" I yelled. Teeth coming out.

"I just wanted to get away for a while. I just wanted to get away from the pain for a while." She pulled down her jacket sleeve to reveal many cuts on her arms.

"That is no excuse for your entrance. You will die."

"You'd be doing me a favor. So kill me." She said. I was surprised.

She passed our in my tendrils.

I dragged her back to the mansion and teleported into Dr. Smile's medical room. He turned around.

"Who's she?" He asked.

"No one. Just see what happened to her." I said setting her in his arms. I teleported to my office. I remember this girl. She came to me one day. In the forest. As a young child. Maybe 4 or 5. Crying. From an abusive parent. At that time, I did not want anything to do with children. Children were far to skinny for my taste. But for some reason, I felt sorry for her. I killed her father, and then left her with her mom. They both had no clue what happened. The girl had a tiny memory of her meeting me, but it was buried in the back of her mind. To small to remember. But still there.