His? (24)

Your POV

He just called you, his? Did you hear him correctly?

"W-what, did you say?" You asked.

"I think you heard me." He said. He got off me. "slenderman wants you to shower and come downstairs to his office." You heard him start to walk away. You quikly sat up, and grabbed his hand. You dragged him back down with you. He sat up, but before he could stand up, you rapped your arms around him sitting on your knees.

"Please dont leave." You said. Your whole body started shaking.

"Why are you shaking?" He asked.

"I can feel the pain of others. Every second, someone dies. And I can feel that pain. I can also feel emotional pain. What's your pain?" you asked. He turned around. Making you let go. He crawled on top of you, causing you too fall. His grin wider then ever. his legs on each side of you. Your left leg was brought up. Your knee touchingh the back of his leg. Your heart raced. He bent down to your ear.

"My pain? My pain is holding back when I'm around you." He whispered. He kissed your neck. You were going to push him away, but he held your arms down.

'I dont want this. Not again.'

He kept kissing your neck.

'I want him to stop.'

Your heart began to beat faster.

'Stop.'

He bit down on your skin. You held his hands tight.

'I want him to stop!'

Tears began to fall.

'Why wont he stop?'

He drew blood.

'I want him to stop. Make him stop.'

The door suddenly burst open. Slenderman came in 'looking' furious.

"JEFF!" He yelled. Jeff jumped off me. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!!" he was angry. And for some reason, it scared me. His tendrils came out of his back and he held Jeff against the wall.

"Stop it!" You yelled sitting up.

"HE WILL NOT HURT YOU!" he yelled. Slenderman threw Jeff across the room. You felt the impact.

"Stop it slenderman!" You yelled. He walked over to Jeff and picked him up once more. Jeff struggled against him, but slenderman was too powerful. He threw him across the room again. But this time in your direction. He landed right next to you. Despite being thrown across the room only twice, he was bloody. He glared at you.

"THIS WHAT HE GETS!" Slenderman yelled. You ran to Jeff and stood in front fo him.

"I said stop it." You said glaring.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

"No! I said stop." You said. still glaring.

You heard running feet come up. It was BEN and Eyeless Jack.

"Get away from there Y/N!" BEN yelled. Slenderman suddenly swung one of his tendrils at you. You fell back avoiding its impact. Jeff had sat up. You had fallen in his lap. He rapped his arms around you in a caring way.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked.

"Just, don't move." He whispered. He was breathing hard.

"Your hurt. If he hits you again you'll get even worse." You whispered back.

"Just shut up." He snapped. You hushed up.

Slenderman suddenly stopped. His tendrils retreated into his back. He stood up strait.

"What happened?" He asked. You and Jeff relaxed and sighed at the same time. "What'a going on?" He said. in a more stren voice.

"You went crazy." Jeff said.

"No. That's not it." You said. BEN, Eyeless Jack, Slenderman, and you could tell Jeff, were all staring at you.

"What's that mean?" BEN asked. You sighed. Jeff let go, and you stood up.

"Its my fault he went crazy." you said. Looking to the side.

"What!" They all yelled at the same time. You flintched.

"Its just something my kind can do. I can't control it. It just happens."

"What happens?" Eyeless Jack asked. You sat on your bed.

"If I get scared, or angry, someone receives my thoughts or feelings. Mostly a ear figure. It makes them black out and come to my aid. Like what happened to you." You said. Not looking at them.

"Why were you scared?" Slenderman said.

"Um..." You glanced down at Jeff. Then back at slenderman.

There was a sudden high pitch screaming. You stood up quickly. It hurt your ears.

Everything around you began to change. You were now in the forest. Shadows were in front of you.

"What's going on?" You said.

"Its your punishment." A voice said. It was distant, but also close at the same time. You turned around and saw Lex.

"What's going on!" I yelled. He grinned, then disappeared. The shadows were shaped as wolves. they jumped at you, and pinned you against the wall.

"Your stuck in the shadows forever."