Desires (32)

Jeff's POV

I walked up to my room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I sighed. I looked over to my bed and blushed. (Y/n) was laying on it sleeping on her stomach. Her left leg was lifted close to her face.

Sometimes I wished I could caress her body cuz damn she was fine.

She held herself up. I hadn't noticed she had even began to wake up. She looked over at me.

"Come here woods." She said. I walked to my bed. "You wanted know why I changed right?" She asked. I nodded. "Let's just say, since my heart stopped beating, I've been able to feel a lot more emotions. And I'm guessing you want to know how I know your name." I nodded again. "Do remeber a girl named Rebecca Ross? That went to your school? The one you left before you went to your new one?"

"You look like her."

"That's because I was her. She died in a car crash a few years ago. I did. Don't you remember the promise you made with her? With me?" She got on her knees. Damn. Why do I have feel like this now? And why the hell am I blushing? "I promised," she began. She pulled me closer. Touching. By my pants nonetheless. "That I'd sustain your cravings. We joked that it was food, but," she dragged me down. Getting on top of me. Her face looming over mine. A look in her eyes that I've never seen before in her eyes. A look of lust and, possibly even love. The more I looked into her eyes, the more I wanted to caress her. "I know what you want." Her lips touched mine and we kissed.

WARNING! WARNING! LEMON! LEMON! WARNING! LEMON!

Your POV

You bent down and kissed Jeff. Your tongues wandered around each others mouths. You felt his hands wander around. He grabbed the bottom of your shirt. Pulling above your head. You broke the kiss to get your head out of your shirt. Right when your shirt was off, Jeff flipped so he was on top. You could feel his hard member against your private. It made you blush. His grin grew insanely wide.

"Remeber what I said? Before what happened happened?" You just looked at him. "We were in the middle of something. And got interrupted." He got off you, and went and locked the door. "I said you're mine. All I need to do now is claim you for myself. Before anyone else has the chance to." You had sat up. He came to you and got on top of you again. Pushing you down. His eyes were full of lust.

"Then do it." You said softly. He smirked. He bent down and kissed you slowly. As if teasing you. You brang the kiss deeper by holding his head. He grabbed your hands and held you down. Breaking the kiss. Smirking.

"So impatient." He rubbed against you, and a quiet moan came from your lips. He chuckled darkly. "That's what I want to hear." He let go of your wrists and slid his hands up your stomach. To your breasts. "Your skins so soft." He bent down and started to kiss your stomach. He moved up to your neck. He kissed every inch of your neck. Then he found it. Your sweet spot. You let a quiet moan out. He began to abuse your sweet spot. You winced when he bit down. Causing him to chuckle again. "Your already excited." He said as he touched your underwear.

'Goddamnit body!'

The sun started to set and began to get darker and darker in the room. Setting a shadow on Jeff's face that made him look handsome. You looked in his eyes. You two just stared at each other for a while. Him not blinking. But his look was intense.

Then you smiled. So softly he looked a little surprised. But then he smiled, despite already smiling because of the cuts. He leaned in and kissed you. He then moved to your stomach again. He pulled your underwear down and off. He then came back up to your lips.  You laughed at how he struggled to unclip your bra. He growled when you giggled at his struggles. When he got unclipped he looked down at you with success. Taking in every detail of your breasts.

"What size are you?" He asked. You blushed.

"Double D." You say. (If your a girl sorry if this isn't your size. And sorry boys."

He smirked. He leaned over to your ear. "This is going to be fun." He said seductively. When everything went dark in the room, he started to kiss you roughly. You reached your hand down to his pants. You unbuttoned them. Sliding your hand in. You grabbed his member and he gasped. You grinned. You took your hand out and moved your hands to the rim of his pants. You tugged on them. Begging him to do it already. "So impatient." He said. Despite that, he took his pants off. Then his boxers. You blushed at the sight of his hard member. He got back on top of you. He grinned lustfully at you. He poisoned himself and then pushed himself into you. You were shocked at how it felt. He held your hands down as his thrusts got quicker. He smashed his lips onto yours. You moaned into the kiss. Running your hands through his raven black hair. Tugging, causing him to moan. You hunched you back when he hit your g-spot. "(Y-y/n)...." he began. But it was too late. He released inside of you. You both moaned. He laid his body on yours. Both of you seemingly out of breath. "No one can deny it now." He rapped his arms around you. "Your mine."