Slender Knows All (13)

Your POV

Slender man, as you now know him, had asked you to meet him in his office. So that's were you were walking right now.

You got to his office in knocked.

"Come in child." He said from in side. You opened the door and walked in. "Sit down and close the door." You closed the door, THEN sat down. The way he said had made no sense.

"You asked to see me?" You said.

"Yes I did. I've come to talk to you about, your secret that your hiding from the others." You eyes went wide.

How'd he know? How the he'll did he know! H-he can't actually know. I havent been shifting have I? I don't think so. And I've been keeping the nightmares at bay. How could he know? He, must be lying.

"I assure you child. I am not lying." He said.

How'd he know? could he possibly be, the creature everyone talks about? The one who, kills children? And can read minds? What have I gotten myself into? I've walked into a nest of serial killers.

"Now, are you gonna tell me why you tried to hide it?" He asked.

"You don't need to know. It's invalid."

"On the contrary. It is far more important than you may think. If you are to become one of us, you must learn to be who you are. And to use your ability to kill."

"I- I can't." You stood up. "I swore not to. And I can't." You say defensively. If you broke the oath, then that would mean, you would, die. You couldn't let her die. She was only thing..! you couldn't let him know. You pushed the thought aside. "I won't. I can't." You were about to walk out when he stood up and grabbed your arm. Holding it tight.

"You will." He said. If he could he'd be glaring at you. "You will use what you have to kill. If not, then you will BE killed." You were suddenly in the woods. In a clearing. He pushed you away. "Show me what you can do." he demanded.

"No." You said. glaring.

"Show me what you can do!" he yelled.

"No!" you yelled.

"You are afraid of what people might say! You are weak! I don't have a place in my household for a weakling like you!"

Somehow, his words hurt. You didn't care if others said it, but when he said it, it hurt. A lot.

"I said no!" You screamed at him. Clenching your fists. The wind picked up. Your heartbeat raced. Your breathing was heavy.

Suddenly two hounds appeared behind you. You unclenched your fists and relaxed. The wind stopped and the hounds disappeared. You fell to the ground and then blacked out.