Explanations (29)

Your pov

"What do you mean, where your from?" Slenderman asks. You sigh.

"Its where I was born. It's the home of Faes. Another world as you may see it. Over time, we left the forest. Thinking that humans had changed and we could live amongst them. Oh, how wrong we were..." I traied off. Remembering everything. The pain I felt. "Half of the fae populating was wiped out. A few of us were left and we went back to the forest of Shadows. A law was made that if any contact because a human and a fae were made, the fae would die and the human cursed. I made the mistake of falling in love with one. It was my downfall to hell. Instead of killing me, and cursing the human, as the leader of the faes, my father did the very opposite. He killed the human boy, and cursed me. I feel the pain over everyone. Emotional and physical. Part of the curse was that I could never go home again. And a human body. Whenever I'm in my fae form, I can feel the pain of everyone. But when I'm in my human form. Like now, I'm a little insane. Maybe not a little maybe a lot." You earned a few chuckles. "I struck a deal per say. With the boys brother. He said if I ever showed anyone else my other form, he would kill who was most precious to me. The only one keeping me from either killing myself, or going insane. And that was my human mother. Just like normal humans I feel love and compassion for certain people." You took a little glance at Jeff, then back in front of you. "When she died I lost the last bit of control I had."

"Why isn't your heart beating anymore?" You shrugged.

"Dunno." You said. "Don't really care either. I'm still alive so it doesn't exactly matter. I'll die when my body gives up." You simply shrugged.

"Alright. You may go now. Everyone." You were the first one out. You was starving.

"I need FOOD." You said. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of bread. You were grabbed from behind before you could even eat it. It was Jeff. He started dragging you upstairs. "JEFF! IM HUNGRY LET GO!" You yelled. You saw BEN snickering. "BEN! Help me! Come on!"

"Nah." He said.

"Son of a bitch! I'll kill you!" You tried to get to him but Jeff held you back. He dragged you up the stairs to his room. He tossed you in and closed the door behind him. He locked it. You could feel the anger and sadness coming from his body.

"You're different." He said. "What happened to you?" He asked. You stood up but before you could do anything, he pushed you down on his bed. He sat on your waist. His hands on both sides of your face. You looked into his eyes. A sad look in yours. "You know we though you were dead. I thought you were dead." He said. You looked to the side

"Why do you care?" You asked. "Its not like, we're friends or anything. You dont even like me. I know you dont. Its obvi-" your words were cut off by him smacking his lips against yours. If your heart was still working, it would have been beating faster and faster. "J-jeff!" You yelled. Trying to push him away. But he grabbed your wrists and held them down. You nee there was no escape. So you kissed him back. He seemed a bit surprised at first, but then he brang it deeper. His eyes were full of lust. And his blush really showed on his pale skin.

Did he really miss me? So much that he would do this?