Really? (10)

Jeff POV

I walked out of the bathroom and to my room. I opened the door and went to go lay back down, when I noticed a body on my bed. The girl. (y/n) was her name I think. She looked really peaceful, but sad when she was asleep. she would fidget now and then. Mumbling. I walked over and sat next her. she was so damn pale. she looked sick.

Why'd she wear a jacket? It wasn't cold in here. it was kinda warm.

Being the creep I was, I unzipped her jacket, to find that she was only wearing a bra underneath.

As impossible as it sounds, my grin grew wider as goosebumps covered her skin with a single touch of my hand. Her facial expression turned to a troubled one.

I moved her jacket down her arm. And geez.There must have been fifteen scars on her shoulder alone. Then there were probably 10 more that were new. Still bleeding. I touched one and she suddenly shot up, and of course, since she was halfway off my bed, she fell on the floor. She didn't get up. She just laid there.

"What were you trying to do?" She asked.

"Something." I said.

"What was this something you were attempting?"

"None of your business." I said. Her looked over at her shoulder. Watching as the blood spilled out of her body.

"It doesn't matter. You did me a favor by waking me up." She ziped her jacket up and stood up. "Sorry for sleeping in your bed." She was going to walk away, but I grabbed her hand and dragged her down. I got on top of her. she didn't fight back, or anything. She just laid there, with God damn most sad look ever. I think her depression was rubbing off.

I got closer. A good size grin on my face.

"What would you do if I kissed you?" I asked.

"I don't know. No one's ever kissed me before." No one's ever kissed her before? That's a sad resistance to be pretty but not kiss anyone. But at least that means she still had her V card. Which, she would either give to me, or I'd take it.

I leaned closer. Putting more weight on her. Then, I just kissed her.

I could do anything I wanted to do to (y/n). She was in my room. And my rules. I would take her purity away. and break her. Cuz I just love to toy with people.

"Why, do you always smile? What are you always so happy about?" She asked. Now looking sad. I leaned closer. Down to her ear.

"Because, I just can't stop smiling." I whispered
I felt her shiver. "Are you scared?" I asked.

"No," she said. She didn't sound scared. She didn't look it either. She just looked, sad.

I got a little closer, bow above her face. Her breath smelled of mint. I kinda liked it.

I got a little closer, and my lips touched hers. Her lips were soft. Although there was what seemed to feel like a scar on her bottom lip. Other than that, they were silky smooth.

Her grip on my arms tightened on my arms and I felt her body stiffen. That only made me grin even more. She was so fun to mess with.