The Truth (11)

Your POV

You followed Jeff down the stairs. Into what looked like a living room. You had taken a shirt from him and were wearing it underneath your jacket. as you just had the feeling some of these people where going to be like woods. Perverted and touchy.

People were sitting on the the couches. Some worse masks, some wore weird outfits, but some looked, little human. But you knew they were dangerous. The tall man was here. standing in the middle of the room.

"everyone, this is (y/n)." everyone was looking at you know as woods went to sit down. You didn't smile. You didn't frown. You just stared. You noticed, one, was wearing a Zelda outfit.

How strange. You thought. These people wear costumes. I wonder why?

"I expect you all to treat her like you treat Each Other as long as she stays here. Or, until she ends up dead." And at that, the tall man disappeared. The first person to walk up to you, or, in his case, float, was the Zelda kid.

"I'm BEN." He said. You didn't say anything. You didn't do anything. You just looked at him. When you finally thought of something you spoke up.

"You like that guy from Zelda." You said. Laughter erupted in the room. BEN as you now know him, seemed upset. "Sorry." You said. feeling a bit guilty. You didn't frown but a sad look did run across your face.

Suddenly, you heard something from behind you. Movement. You whipped around just in time for a dog to run at you, and bite your arm. It hurt, but you didn't acknowledge the pain. You just let the dog hang from your arm as blodd spilled from the wound.

"How are you not screaming?" The boy named BEN asked. You looked toward him.

"Should I be?" you asked.

"Yeah. Kinda." Said the girl siting next to Woods.

"Do you, want me to?" You asked. A confused look shot across your face.

"Well, no. But how does that not hurt?" Another girl asked.

"It hurts." You said. Your face not showing any pain. They looked surprise. Well, those who you could see faces of. Others just tilted their heads.

"Come on Smiley, let go." Woods said. The dog let go and went to sit at the feet of Woods. Was it his dog? The smile sure did match.

BEN Floated around you.

"(y/n) huh?" he said. making a full circle around you before stopping in front of you. "How come you wear that jacket?" He said.

"cuz I can." You said.

"That's not an excuse. what are you hiding?" he asked.

"I have nothing to hide." You said.

"Then take the jacket off." Someone else said. It was a boy with white mask on. you unzipped your jacket and took it off. revealing every single scar, bruise you have.amd your guns that you had on the sides. They stared.

"Holy shit." Woods said.

"Can you even use those?" The white masked boy asked.

"I can." You say. outing your jacket back on.

"Girls can't use guns." Woods said. you sighed.

"anyone got anything they don't want?" you asked. Woods held up a knife that looked beaten up. "throw it." You command. he threw it in the air. You grabbed the gun and shot it. it collided with the beaten up blade and it shattered. dropping to the ground. You put the gun away.

"she's almost as good as you masky." a girl with a clock as one eye said. looking at the boy with the white mask. it was feminine mask.

"Whatever." he muttered. You could almost smile. But it just wasn't in you to do so.

"Girls can shoot." You simply say.

"I think you got your point across."