Summery (33)

Special POV for the last chapter.v Also, please read the authors note at the end and comment if you read it.

(Y/n's) POV
Its been about two months since I woke up. And since me and Jeff, did it.

I always blushed when I remembered it.

"(Y/n)." Jeff called. I looked behind me and smiled. He was with smile dog.

"Hey." I said softly. He came and rapped his arms around me.

"You adjusting okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Slenderman gave me something to ease the pain. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to." I said. Being connected to everyone is hard when you live with killers.

I had finally found a home. Finally found people I can trust. People I see as family, and although I had no beating heart, I still felt love for everyone here. They treated me as family. And I love this place. Once, I thought dying was a good thing. Once, I though I was alone. Once, I thought that I would always be an outsider. But now, that's changed.

I'm so sad to be ending this book. This is the first book I've ever finished that doesn't have a sequel to. Thank you so much everyone for your support. Please check out my Eyeless Jack x reader book. The demon child. It's not as good and I've only just started it. But please read it. It would mean the world to me. Thank you so much. Thanks for embarking on this adventure with me. With (y/n) and Jeff the Killer.

(Y/n): thank you so much. Miss you.

Jeff the killer: thanks guys. Now GO TO SLEEP AND READ THE OTHER BOOK MOTHERFUCKERS."

Jeff be nice. Do not call them that! They have supported you through everything! I swear I'll  slit your throat if you ever call my children that! *gets knife and holds it up threateningly* understand? Jefferson woods?"

Yeah thanks! Sorry bout him!😅