Abuse (3)

Your POV

  You had dried off and put your regular clothes on. Which was, a tank top, jacket, and pants. All black.

You heard your door open then close.

"What did I say about going outside?" Your father's strained voice said.

"Not to go outside at night." You said. Bracing yourself for impact.

A hand suddenly slapped you across the face. You fell to the ground. You didn't cry. You just held your injured cheek.

"Now you mom is asking questions. Questions I don't want to answer. I told you to stay covered up at all time. You disobeyed me." He kicked you in the stomach, and you couldn't help but giggle. "I still can't believe your a Masochist. How does your mother stand you? Your a worthless piece of shit." He kicked you again and again and again, again, again and again until you couldn't even stand up. Then he started cutting your arms. You liked the pain so you just dealt with it. You didn't cry, you didn't laugh, you didn't smile. You just sat there. Taking every punch, kick, slap, and slash.

"Your a freak."

At that he walked out.

"You shouldn't let him do that to you."

"I know. But why stop him?"

"Because it's wrong."

"But I love it. It's the only thing I live for. The pain."

The voice in your head told you to run. To get away from this abuse. but you didn't want to. You liked it. You really like it. You were a Masochist after all. You liked pain.

But no matter what, you couldn't smile. No joke could ever make you smile. You only laugh when in pain. but you don't smile.

(Please vote)