Cayde-6 x Human! Hunter! Reader|| Guns N' Roses

Hello, again! I hope you enjoy my story. Due to this being my first one. This was requested by @OneForAll29. Enjoy!

Description:
Cayde has called you to his station due to a "Huge Emergency" with the new Hunters coming in he has to train. You drop what you're doing and go to Caydes aid, thinking it was something serious. It ends up taking another turn than you expected

Warnings: Death...?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

-(Y/N) POV-

I fell from a small cliff down on to a Drag and used my melee and shot the other Fallen with (G/C) (Gun of choice) as I thought I finished off the Drags, Vandals and occasional Shank, I felt a sharp sting from the back of my shoulder. I turned around to see the captain. It tried to shoot me a few times, but I dodged all the bullets. I threw my (B/N) (Bomb Name) at it still dodging bullets. As it detnanated and I flinched as it exploded.
             'That's gotta hurt.' I thought, as I walked up to the Captain to collect all the loot it had dropped.
             As I did this same thing a few more times I started to get bored and wondered if I should start to do portals, missions, or do a match or two in the crucible. After a second of thinking I chose to do a few rounds of the crucible and call it a day. I brought out my ghost, (G/N), to teleport me to my ship.
            After a few minutes of flying the radio began to crackle and then become a familiar voice. It was Cayde, my best friend. We tell each other almost everything. Almost. I have a few things I keep to myself. Such as me having feelings for the Exo. After a few weeks at The Tower I started to grow feelings for Cayde as we got to know each other. But I know he will never return the feelings, though.
              "(Y/N)! You there?" Cayde Bursted.
              Before I could respond, (G/N) spoke up. "Yes, we're here," (G/N) responded. "You would distressed, is everything under control?"
               "Yes, everything's under control, mostly," Cayde responded rather under distressed.
              "Mostly? That's still not good," I spoke up. "Whatcha need?"
              "Okay, so I have some kinder guardians coming in and I need your help." Cayde said a little more calmly. It's odd how when he's stressed I start speaking he starts to calm down.
               "Alright. I'll be there in a few." I said.
               "Great!" He said. "See you in a few."
               After a second (G/N) hung up the radio. We sat there in silence, my ghost spoke up.
               "I thought you where going to go play a few matches the crucible?" (G/N) asked.
                "Meh," I responded plainly. "I have nothing better to do."
                 I heard (G/N) mumble something, but I couldn't figure out what. "What?" I said.
                "What..! Oh, nothing." (G/N) said. I shrugged it off and headed down to the tower
                There was a few moments of silence before (G/N) thought of something to say to break the silence. "Music?" The ghost said.
                "Hmm..." I responded, trying to think of something. "Something.. classical." (If you got my reference, you're a true Guardian. And I'll be disappointing you in a sec.) Seconds later, music filled the space shuttle. It's was 'Welcome to the Jungle' by Guns N' Roses. I started to hum to the toon as we made our way back to the tower.

             -(G/N) POV-

                   I knew why Cayde wanted to come back to the tower. Sundance and I have been talking, and she found out Cayde has a huge crush on (Y/N). Which I thought it was perfect, I had suspected that my Guardian has a crush on the hunter vanguard. And it was only a matter of time before one of them confessed.
                  After a few seconds, I realized that it was quite. I started to think up of topics. 'Hunting? No.. too boring. What do you think Cayde needs? No.' I kept thinking. 'How about music? Yeah!'
                  "Music?" I asked.
                 "Hmm..." the guardian asked. "Something.. classical." I then continued to play Guns N' Roses. After a few seconds into the song (Y/N) hummed to the tune. And with that we soared through the galaxy to fined our way back home.