Shiro-4 x reader || One more thing

Hello! I thought it was quite interesting that I was requested this. I've thought about how to do this due to me not playing destiny 1 in a while. I got my own X-BOX one so all I could do was play Destiny 1 without the expansions. So I forgot about Shiro, I guess. Sorry. This was requested by @lunar_dancer

Description(spoilers): (Y/N) goes to Felwinter Peak to speak to Lord Saladin about the SIVA situation in the plague lands. To which catches a certain hunters eyes as she/he visits.

_________________________________

-Shiros POV-

I stood watching over the plague lands. The snow fell slowly over the world as far as I could see. Snow crunched behind me as guardians and wolves/dogs walked. I had people come up to me requesting for bounties and supply's. I drifted off into deep thought until a voice interrupted me. It wasn't directed towards me. But, it still caught me off guard.
"Hello, wolves!" The voice said. It sounded excited. I turned to see a few wolves surrounding (Y/N). The one who is pushing back the SIVA problem, apprentice of the iron lord, who won the hearts of the wolves and the one who won my heart. She/he giggled as she/he trudged through the pack to Lord Saladin.
"Do not pet the wolves! They are not pets! They are wild animals! (Y/N)!" Saladins voice boomed.
"They are Good boys! They are entitled to be pet!" She/he said.
Lord Saladin scoffed. "How'd the mission go?"
"They're getting stronger each minute." He/she said. "But, we're getting closer to the salutation..."
They talked a bit more, but I could not hear to what they're saying. I continued to stare at (Y/N). The snowflakes where landing on him/her making her/him even more beautiful, if that was even possible. I felt something brush against my leg, and I looked down to see 4 wolves at my feat with a stick in front of them. I took a deep sigh, picked up the stick and threw it about half way across the platform. All of them raced and fought for the stick. Once one grabbed the stick, ran towards me and dropped the stick in my hand. This happened a few more times, which more and more joined each time. To the point where almost every wolf on the platform was in this game. I looked up to see (Y/N) and Saladin watching with amusement on what was happening. (Y/N) turned his/her head towards me. We stared at each other for a moment, then he/she smiled at me. I love it when she/he smiled. It was amazing. And for her/him to smile at me, made it even better.
"You got quite a game of fetch going on there!" (Y/N) yelled down to me.
"Yeah!" I yelled back.
                         "They are not pets!" Saladin pipped up. "They are wild animals! We do not play with them!"
   I looked back to see the herd of wolves running towards me. I kneeled down and put my hand out to retrieve the stick. I decided to have a little bit of fun and pretended to throw the stick. About 75% ran to start looking for the stick. The other 25% stayed behind and either laid down or stood they're waiting for me to throw the stick. I heard laughing from around. I chuckled to myself and threw the stick.
                          "Did I see the Shiro laugh?!" (Y/N) gasped.
                          "..." I looked at him/her with a blank stare.
                          "When you're done, I need you to come up here, Shiro!" Saladin yelled down to me.
                          "If I do get done!" I yelled back.
                          "I can take over, if you'd like." A guardian said out of the blue.
                          "Thank you.." I handed the guardian he stuck and ran towards (Y/N) and Saladin. "Yeah?"
                           "I need you to go on a mission with (Y/N). I'm not sure how it will go." Saladin said. "Since he/she lost her fireteam... she/he needs backup. You two are going against major targets. Going alone is more dangerous than you think. It's in a darkness zone."
                            I looked over to (Y/N) who seemed to be looking down I silence of her/his fire team. I felt awful finding out the news. I remembered how depressed (Y/N) was. How long he/she trained, how long it took him/her to pin down the targets for revenge, how long it took her/him to forgive herself/himself.  I patted her/him on the shoulder to try and comfort him/her. But, (Y/N) hugged me, to which I gladly hugged back.
                  "It's okay." I whispered in him/her ear. I glared up at Saladin. "Out of all things, why did you mention his/her fire team?"
                  He stayed in silence until (Y/N) and I broke the hug. I didn't want to, but we had a mission to get onto. "So, where do we start?" (Y/N) said.