Cayde x reader|| Smalls|| Prt 2

Hello, there! Before reading this work I suggest you read part 1. I hope you guys do like this second part.

Warning: This includes blood, swearing, and violence

________________________________________________________________________________

I starred at Cayde, I was surprised at how he got out of the tower and to IO. Possibilities flickered through my mind on why he was here. Did I get a concussion and I'm seeing things? Am I dreaming? Why would he be here? How is he here? Each question left my mind as quickly as it entered. I was so shocked that Cayde was here I completely forgot about the situation at hand and didn't notice when he turned to look at me.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me or are you going to help me kill it, Smalls?" Cayde said.

A blush crept onto my cheeks, I was happy that I had my Helmet on or he would have seen it. I shook my head and pulled out my (W/O/C). The thing looked as if it were in pain, its chest was pointed up to the sky and its arms were stretched out to the side. The witch was still screaming. "Before we get killed, sorry about the sparrow you built..." I said

Cayde looked to the remains of the sparrow and back to me. "We will talk about it after we kill this thing..."

Cayde then ran towards the witch and shot the ace of spades at it. I soon followed pursuit and charged into battle. We fire as the Taken witch, but it is not taking any damage. The Taken are surrounding us before Ikora hops onto the channel.

"What is happening?!" Ikora screams onto the channel.

"We're not sure," (G/N) said. "Asher and I think it was some sort of ritual that summoned this thing!"

"Whatever it is kill it! I don't want any more harm coming to IO."

"We are, but it doesn't seem to have any weak spots." Cayde piped up

"Cayde! What are you doing on IO?" Ikora questioned. "You're supposed to be at your post!"

"Well, you see..." Cayde started.

"Nevermind. Just take care of that witch. We will talk after." Each word sounded like it dripped venom. I prayed for Cayde. When Ikora is mad, it is not good.

Asher's voice soon filled the channel, "Assitant! Assistant! Do you see that?!"

"Yeah!" I yelled. "What do you think it is?"

"I am not sure, all we know it is something from the Taken."

I felt bullets from The Taken fly pass me, some scrapping my skin. Cayde and I continued to take them down trying to figure out how we can kill that witch. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a ball of some of the Taken's magic. It seemed that my ghost noticed it, too. He/she asked me to take her/him to it so he can scan it. I made sure there were no enemies nearby to shoot (G/N).

Once the coast was clear I summoned him/her and after a few seconds of scanning, he/she had a an answer. "Asher? Ikora?" (G/N) said, earning a hum in response from both of them. "You might wanna see this..."

(G/N) sent them the information about the orb. Ikora was the first to speak, "Destroy that thing, it might be the core to its immortality."

"On it." Cayde and I said and we continued to fire at the orb and Taken around it. As soon as the Orb was destroyed, the Witch let out a high pitched scream.

"Holy shit," Cayde said "That was loud. Almost destroyed my hearing system."

"At least you can replace yours (unlike his life)." I shot at him.

"Yeah, but it's a lot of glimmer." He said

My (W/C) ran out of ammo so I went to reload it. "I'm sur-" I was cut off when I felt a sharp pain and I was flying arose the ground. The Witch threw a bomb of sorts when I was caught off guard. I was about to get up before everything went dark.

~Caydes POV~

I found an opening to escape the tower and to IO so I took it. I wanted to see the sparrow run. I wanted to see (Y/N). I loved her/him with my life. So when I saw a witch appear I decided to throw my plan of jump scaring her/him out and help her/him.

It felt like hours taking all of the Taken down and yet the Witch didn't get a scratch. But, at least I was out of the tower and fighting. Fighting along side (Y/N), too. Which made the situation much better. We found a source of the Witches immortality and took it down.

"I'm sur-" (Y/N) said before she was caught off and it was followed by a loud explosion. I looked over to her/him lying on the ground. Something inside me burst and I wanted to rage all over this Witch for hurting him/her. I summoned my Golden gun and shot at it, getting it down to about half of its health. I ran behind cover to reload my gun. I then heard (Y/N) summon his/her ability's and taking down the witch once and for all.

(Y/N) turned to me and I didn't even have to see her/his face to know she/he was grinning like an idiot. Without thinking I ran to him/her and ripped her helmet off and into a deep kiss, leaning down a bit since he/she was so short.

~(Y/N) POV~

I just finished taking down the witch and before I knew it, Cayde was kissing me. I wished that I had my helmet on to hide my blushing state. I was stunned, but when I felt him going away from the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck, stood on my top toes, and deepened the kiss. For the few minutes we were kissing, I felt as if I where in heaven. Since he is a robot and I am an (awoken or human but if your a exo just role with it), I needed to pull out for air. We starred into each other's eyes for a while before Ikoras voice spoke up.

"So, (Y/N), Cayde, are you just going to stand there kissing or come back to explain what's going on," I can tell she wasn't trying to laugh

"How'd you know?" Cayde asked

"I sent her a picture," my ghost spoke up.

"Can't you're ghost learn a little privacy?" Cayde turned to me to ask.

"Nope," my ghost responded.

"And Ikora, don't you know how not to ruin a moment?" Cayde shot at Ikora

"Don't you know not to sneak out of the tower, Cayde?" She said.

Cayde mumbled a bit and hugged me, but then saw the broken sparrow. "I still need to talk to you about that," he said.

"Oh yeah," I mumbled. "You should probably see what Ikora has in store for you first, though."

He dug his face into my hair and grumbled something I couldn't understand before transmitting to his ship. I wanted him to come back and hold me forever. So I finished up a few more things before I went back to the tower to talk with Cayde.

Extra:

"I don't want to say I told you so," Ikora said to Zavala. "But, I told you so."

They where both looking at the picture of Cayde and (Y/N) kissing. Both of them had made a bet on when they'd finally confess their love to each other. "I see it." Zavala signing in disappointment that he lost. Ikora laughed and put her tablet away. They had made a deal when Cayde or (Y/N) would confess their love for one another, and Ikora had won.

A/N
School has just started. So, my barely updated book will get less updated know. Yay.. but I sure hope you enjoyed this even though these are quite short. Sorry about anything wrong since the only time I'm able to write these is late at night. Request are still open, so feel free to drop one. Have a nice day!