Cayde x Reader|| Flustered

This was requested by @imyouranxity sorry if this is not what you hoped for and how late it is. This was my only idea and first day out of a few months I have nothing.
———————————————————————————
A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A FEW MONTHS SCHOOL HAS BEEN HARD AND FINALS ARE NEXT WEEK!!
———————————————————————————
Description: (Y/N), one of the best Guardians. Always climbing up the boards since the beginning. He/she is the best solo Guardian anyone has ever witnessed, ever since her last team was slaughtered. It's a wonder why she/he doesn't work in teams anymore. (Y/N) has rarely talked to anyone if it wasn't important. Once the Vanguard decide to reward her for her/his excellence, many find out why.

Warning: I'm not sure, public speaking?

———————————————————————————

—(Y/N)'s POV—

I laid my head back down on my pillow after grabbing the remote to change the channel. It has been a few days since the downfall of Gaul, and. It to brag, but it was me for that reasoning. I was still sore all over despite my ghosts help.  I didn't do it for fame and honor. I did it because I don't like to see people suffer. I've been with a team before. Oryx's fall was not done alone. I had three other Guardians with me. They fell along with Oryx. That night still haunts me. So I swore each time another like him arose, they will fall at my hand. I got deeper and deeper into thought before there was a knock at my door.
"Hey, it's me Cayde," he said. "Open up! I've got something important to tell you!"
"O-okay..." I stuttered and blushed, "Be th-there in a s-second."
Truth is. I've always liked Cayde. But he wasn't the reason for my stutter and me easily blushing. Besides my old team, I've been like this with everyone. I was near the door and opened it to my robotic crush.
"There's my favorite Guardian!" He partly yelled and wrapped his arms around me. Which of course, made me blush more. I notice that there was a package beside where he was standing. "Aww... defeated a few gods but still is so shy!" Cayde said.
"H-hey! I'm n-not shy!" I exclaimed well blushing. "I-I ju-just have a st-stutter..."
"And you blush to easily," Cayde 'finished' my sentence. "Anyways, to get to the point. The whole city and communities around it want to thank you. We're having a celebration in your honor! It's going to be a week from today at about one."
"Okay," I said and got a little more comfortable speaking. "Do I-I have t-to speak publicly? And come o-on in."
"I think you have to say a few words," Cayde said, stepping inside. But before he did so we leaned and grabbed the package. "And this is for you, too!"
"Cool," I responded and took the package from his hands. I felt a little heavy, making me wonder what it is. I lead him to the living room where we sat down on the couch. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"
"I'm good for right now." He said. "But, you should open the package! And Vanguard and I picked it out just for you. It's the least we can do for you."
I smiled, even though I hoped it was just from him. I was still grateful. I pulled it out and it was a new frumious armor. The only thing that was different was there were hints of gold around the blue. It was absolutely stunning.
"W-wow..." I said. "I love it!"
"I'm glad you do," Cayde said, smiling to himself. "You should try it on!"
"Okay," I said. I grabbed the box and went into my room to put it on. After putting some under armor on, I placed the rest of it on. I looked at myself in the mirror, astonished at what I looked like. It fit well in all the right places yet very breathable.
After a minute or two at looking in the mirror, Cayde started to get impatient, "Well? Hurry up! I want to see it, too!" He yelled.
"Okay, Okay, " I said, forgetting all about him. And yet he was always in my mind. "I'm coming."
I walked out into the living room and looked at Cayde's reaction. It seemed to be the same as mine. I blushed at his reaction.
"Wow..." was all he could mutter. Then he said something more quietly thinking I couldn't here. "You look so beautiful and badass."
The comment somehow made me blush more if that was even possible. I mumbled thanks. We sat in silence for a few moments before Caydes ghost appeared.
"Wow, (Y/N), you look amazing, " she said, I giggled because it was like caydes reaction. She turned to cayde and said, "Cayde, you're needed back at the tower for a meeting."
"Oh, I completely forgot about that!" Cayde jumped up. "Well, I have to go, (Y/N). I'll see you later!"
"Goodbye, Cayde." I said as he went out the door.
I stood in the middle of the living room for a few moments before turning to go back into my room to change back into more comfortable clothes.
"Why do I have to be flustered so easily? Especially with him?" I said to no one.