Stress Days.

!!small smut warning!!
(Y/N's POV)
I sat in the boardroom, ironically bored out of my mind. Hearing manager of this and that drag on and on about the tour. I went to college for this, just to sit in at meetings for hours in end.
"Ms. L/N will be in charge of wardrobe, stage set, sound check, I need you to set up a draft for the set list, I need a detailed explanation of what you want the stage to look like, and include a drawing. Give me ideas for countries and cities as well."
I tried to process everything I just heard. Rod wanted me to do nearly everything. The other members of the board looked at me for a response.
"Yes sir. I will get it done." I said defeated.
"I need everything in the next month. Make every second count." He said, then dismissed the meeting. I wrote everything I needed to do down in a planner I brought with. With that, I walked to my car, upset.
I drove home trying to take my mind off what Rod just did to me, but I just can't help but have some contempt. I had to explain about everything I wanted. The final say is with the band and Rod, if they don't like it, I wasted the whole month then. Once I got home, I made tea for myself then went upstairs to my work computer. I looked over everything that he said.
I organized everything from top to least priority wise. The first was where. I reached over to grab my cup of tea, when the tea hit my lips, it burned intensely. My main habit is to just sooth my lips by covering them but by doing so, I spilled my tea everywhere.
"God damn it!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

(Bruce's POV)
"Thanks mate!" I said to my co worker from Cardiff as I exited his car. I walked up to the door of Y/N and mines house and I knocked, seeing if Y/N would just answer it. No response. Weird.
I got out my key and unlocked the door. All the lights were off downstairs, but not the upstairs.
"Y/N? Hun?" I asked loudly, again, no response. I walked upstairs and saw no sign of her. I walked up to our bedroom, no one. I looked into her office and saw her silhouette of the bright computer screen.
"Hun?" I asked, she turned around. She looked miserable and stressed.
"Sorry! I didn't hear you come in. How was work?" She asked sounding panicked.
"I'm okay, you alright, love?"
"Fine just, stressed I guess. A bit tense." Oh no. I fucking knew Rod would do it.
"Baby, I think you need a break-."
"-No it's fine! I'll be okay." She said quickly. She just proved my point further. I wanted to make her feel a little bit more comfortable.
I went behind her chair and rubbed her shoulders. She was right, she was pretty damn tense.
"Does that feel good?" I whispered softly in her ear. She nodded slowly, I could see her blush under the bright screen. I kissed her cheek softly then down her neck. Then I heard her moan quietly. I'm not gonna lie, it turned me on a bit. She covered her mouth and looked back at me, I laughed darkly. This will make her feel better.
"You liked that, didn't you?" I whispered into her ear flirtatiously. She shivered at my comment. She did!
I turned her chair around quickly so she could see me, I picked her up then pinned her against the wall. Her cheeks were red from passion and she didn't look at me.
"Let me see those pretty eyes, babygirl." Her gaze met mine, her eyes filled with desperation and lust. I got closer to her ear and growled.

(Y/N's POV)
I moaned when Bruce growled in my ear like that. It send shivers of excitement down my whole entire body. He grabbed my hair and pulled back to expose more of my neck, he kissed it more feverishly. He started biting down leaving hickeys. This really sent me to the edge. I needed him, I wanted more of his touch, I could feel his cock rub against my inner thigh.
"Take me..." I whispered softly, he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.
"What'd you say?" He asked sternly.
"Take me, Bruce." I said louder, looking away in embarrassment. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.
"That's Master to you, babygirl." He purred in my ear. I could feel myself get more and more aroused by this. He picked me back up and made his way to our bed. His lips attached to mine desperately. His tongue licking my bottom lip, desiring entrance. I decided to mess with him and not allow it. I could see he was annoyed by this, his hand quickly attached itself to my breast. Taken aback it opened my mouth to protest but his tongue slipped right in. Oh god, I was in heaven. I haven't felt this aroused in so long. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I could still feel his erection rub against me.
"You're such a naughty little girl, Y/N. Maybe you should start being a good girl." He said, unbuttoning my shirt to expose my bra.
I wanted to be punished.
I went to grab his erection but he quickly saw this and grabbed my hand before I could touch anything.
"I'm the boss here, missy. You do what I say. Got it?"
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"...Master."
I could feel his hands snake up around my breasts and teased my nipples. I started panting and moaning more and more. I needed him inside me. Now.
"Master please." I begged. He looked up at me curious.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"Let me make you feel good..." I said grabbing his shoulders, he looked deep in thought then went next to me ear.
"Maybe if you're a good girl, you'll get a prize." He said, going back down to my breasts and squeezing them. I craved his touch, I needed him inside of me, I can't take all this teasing for much longer. He unhooked my bra and threw it aside, I was embarrassed that he was seeing me like this, but it turned me on so much.
"You are so fucking beautiful. I love it when you get all bashful." He said taking my breast into his hands and squeezing roughly whilst kissing my neck. I moaned at his touch when his fingertips grazed over my rosy buds.
"You've won a prize Y/N. What do you want to do?" He asked demandingly.
"I- I want to suck you." I said quietly.
"Speak up, babygirl."
"I want to suck you!" I said louder, he smiled at me deviously as he unzipped his pants.
-
(to be continued...)