Chapter Twenty-Seven - Her Beauty

Sorry for the delay. I know that Rouge has updated her comic (well, quite a while ago), but it's still not quite enough to make up one chapter for my other book. 

Please bear with me, heh. I have school and there's been a lot of homework, so I made sure that this chapter was extra long. 

Are you ready?

-

I took the last bite of my food. Well, our food. I watched as (Y/N) fiddled with a piece of meat, I could tell she was bored out of her mind. It was awkward, both of us didn't really talk. We just ate in silence while the other customers talked away.

Except for those fucking messages Felix and Oswald kept sending me. They even warned me that they would spam me with pick-up lines during our date.

What kind of date was this? It wasn't even remotely romantic! I couldn't even muster enough courage to look at her, and no way in hell am I using those pick-up lines.

My phone continued to make an annoying vibration sound, and I so badly wanted to take it out and tell them to stop.

But I couldn't. I would not lose my cool again, not on this date. Should I look at her? Should I tell her I need to go to the bathroom so I can tell them to stop spamming me?

I moved a vegetable around our plate a little, before taking a big rude gulp of my drink.

She just looked confused, I probably looked like a drunk man chugging his whiskey.

"(Y/N), I need to go to the bathroom. I'll come back soon."

"I, uh, okay? That's fine. Go right on ahead."

I continued to look away, before sprinting off into the bathroom.

Once I entered the bathroom, I slammed the door shut and rushed to one of the cubicles. I shoved my hand into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

[1217] messages from [cup's date w/ (y/n)].

Were they fucking serious, making a new group chat and naming it that? I took off my right glove and shoved it in my shirt's chest pocket.

Leaning against the cubicle wall, I angrily scrolled through the heaps of messages they somehow managed to send in under an hour. Links to websites of a million pick up lines, tips to the first date, how to be romantic. . . these are all useless! Utterly useless!

Oh, there was one that said 'HOW TO BUILD UP CONFIDENCE TO TALK TO YOUR DATE, GIRL EDITION!', this might come in handy.

I quietly chuckled, scrolling through how silly and cheesy these instructions and 'professional tips' were. Was that. . . what? Under the example for 'pick-up lines' in the manual, it said compliment her hands.

What the fuck, who the hell would say that?

I continued to read it, eager to see what the punchline of the hand joke was.

'This sudden compliment should have thrown her off guard. Then, hit her with the 'but they would look better in my pants-'

"WHAT THE FUCK-!" I screamed, as other screams soon followed. High-pitched girly screams.

Wait, girl screams? Please don't tell me I accidentally-!

A strong fist collided with my face as I fell to the floor, face first. Heels clicked, and girly sneakers headed towards my face as sharp kicks were thrown at me.

"PEEPING TOM!"

"PERVERT!"

"HOW DEVIANT!"