One:The Day They Met Pt3

Gilbert got the gut to finally text the girl he couldnt stop thinking about. he finished his text and read it to himself making sure he didnt sound wierd or spell anything wrong. ' Hey sorry i should of asked before getting your number, i asked Diana and she gave it to me. Sorry ill stop rambling" He sent his text. He felt nervous. Like really nervous. Anne on the other hand was no where near her phone, she was too busy helping out Marilla and Matthew and she didnt see his message. Gilbert couldnt take he anticipation anymore he decided to pick up his phone and made a call. he decided he would call Diana and ask her if she knew why Anne wasn't replying or looking at his text.

Gilbert was so nervous he was walking in circles around his room. " Come on Diana! Pick up the phone!" The phone kept on ringing. After a few phone hums she answered. "Oh! Hello Gilbert is everything okay?!" Diana was confused when Gilbert was calling her but now that he didnt even talk. She was actually more confused than she had ever been. Gilbert finally got the courage to say something, but he said the total wrong thing.

"Well, um, i was kinda calling about tomorrow, do i meet you or pick you guys up or what?" Gilbert starting hitting his head with his other hand and was really annoyed with himself, maybe he was just being paranoid? Diana eventually replied, knowing exactly what gilbert was going to ask her but she carried on with his question. "well we wake up then get breakfast the brush our teeth do our hair get changed ect ect ect" Diana couldn't help but laugh whilst Gilbert huffed into the phone so Diana could hear    

"Then after all that jazz i meet up with Anne at her gate and we walk to school together. Thats it gilbert, now going onto what you really wanted to ask me. SHE WILL PICK UP LATER SHE IS BUSY, SHE ALAWYS DOES LIKE 1MILLION JOBS WITH MARILLA AND MATTHEW SO BE CALM, SHE WILL ANSWER YOUR TEXT SOON. STOP BEING SUCH A BABY" Diana added now with a smug/thug look on her face.

"Okay ill meet you at her gate tomorrow morning and thankyou im just fine i wasn't nervous or anything, BYE!" He sighed with relief as the call was finally over.

A few minutes after Diana and Gilberts call, Anne had finished her \, what seemed like 1 million jobs, and ran upstairs to her phone. she picked it up and turning it on, seeing a message from a random number she tapped on the message, unlocked her phone and she was brought to it straight away, she read the message carefully and instantly knew who it was from. All of the 1 million questions every 45 seconds came rushing back to her. Who was this boy? And why did he make her feel like this?

She couldnt understand why he wanted her number. Soon later Anne replied. ' Its okay Gilbert, there is no need to apologise she sent her message to the boy before re reading it for any mistakes. The worry she had in her. One of her new friends had messaged her, she read it and soon after thought, 'Oh Ruby, i feel bad now becasue i didnt know.' She was quite surprised at who sent the message and also wondered 'Why did you send it to me?' A few minutes later Anne replied, she read the message she had received just moments before to make sure she wasnt imagining but she didnt imagine it but this time to make it feel oh so real, she read it aloud, but too loud, "hello Anne! i just wanted to let you know a little secret, Ruby likes Gilbert Blythe and has for years now! So dont ever think about it! I saw you and Diana with him today, I saw the way you looked at him. Dont hurt our poor Ruby okay?!?  Xx see you tomorrow Xx byeee"

She had to tell  someone! She needed to let it out. She rang the first person to come to her mind "come on, pick up!!!" They finally answered the phone "Anne, Hello? Whats up?" Anne breathed in ready for a big rant, and a big rant was coming "Jerry i cant do this . No one loves me!" she said bursting into tears she continued before her big brother could even get a word out. " Okay so Diana and i went to this guys house giving him his timetable for school and...... and....... i think he likes me.......?? But one of my friends ruined it for me because another one of our friends has liked him for years now, and that he was OFF LIMITS or else!" anne started to wipe her tears away again before her big brother said anything she exclaimed "Why do you boys have to be so fucking complicated??" Anne was allowed to swear she was old enough and ever since then she hasnt stopped. Jerry just burst out into heaps and heaps of laughs " well little sis if u like him and he likes you then let your friend go..... she isnt a true friend if she cant see whats infront of her eyes and she should be happy for you. or you could be a loyal ass friend and do what that mean girl said and stay away from him." Anne had never heard Jerry say anything meaningful and full of advice in her entire life. She did just that, she texted her friends asking if they could hang out and also asking if one of their parents would let them all have a sleepover at the same place. Anne took one of the hardest decision by ignoring the boy that kept crossing her mind.

But It Was Harder Than She Thought!

A/N hey guys i was at school when writing this my teacher told me to get out my school book and write notes so i got my maths book out and my notes book out and wrote this part of the chapter in my lessons hehe I ALSO DIDNT GET CAUGHT!!! anyway what do you guys think about it recommend this to all of your friends and after this chapter is posted im going to start tying up the second. hope you guys are enjoying it so far......