Fourteen: I'm Gonna Die Pt3

Anne smiled and gave him a kiss and shunned him away out of her room. He cleaned himself up and brushed his teeth, because he still had the bag from Diana's with his toothbrush. And washed his face. Anne had gotten changed and walked into the bathroom seeing Gilbert brush his teeth. "Hey" she said smiling. "Hey" he said muffled spilling toothpaste all of his face.

Anne got her toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. She ran the water and splashed his face with water. He had finished brushing his teeth. He laughed and smirked. Anne was about to out her toothbrush in her mouth when Gilbert picked her up from behind and behind her thighs. He turned her around and wiped his wet fave on her face, he was lucky that she hadn't done her makeup. Or he would of had it.

"OI" she said laughing but kissed him and wiped her head on his giving him back all the water. He put her down and she brushed her teeth, whilst he wiped his face dry.

She finished brushing her teeth and started doing her hair, putting it in her normal french braids. She started there admiring the view. Every now and then she would look back at him and smile and laugh.

It was now 8am and she got her coat shoes and bag and put them on. They drove to meet Diana at her house. Anne called her so she knew.

She stepped in he car and greeted her best friend, and Gilbert. "So how was the date?" She asked

"It was awesome" Gilbert said.

"It was spectacular," she said winking at Gilbert then smiling.

"Yeah it was" he replied thinking about this morning.

"Soo? What did you do?"Diana asked needingly. 

"Just watched some films last night, ordered a pizza and ended up sleeping through the night and we had breakfast." Anne said trying to avoid their amazing moment together.

"Cool sounded average. Wait did you say he stayed over?! Anne shirley Cuthbert what has gotten into you. This is no unlike you." Diana dias trying to act shocked but she really wasn't.

The couple laughed and Gilbert replied. "Me." Anne gasped as they were at school and because they had parked up he wacked him on his arm he smirked and Diana laughed.

They all stepped out the car being greeted by their friends and walked to Anne Diana and Gilbert's lockers.

Anne whispered to Diana not to tell them about homecoming. She nodded and kept it to herself. She rummaged in her locker and grabbed her textbook. Gilbert whispered in Anne's ear making her blush. "Hey babe by the way your outfit looked georgeous on you princess. Can't wait for after school." She tilted to the other side because it tickled and began to giggle. Ruby looked down and all the other girls said "aww" like they weren't used to it.

They all walked into their first lesson and got on with it. It was art and art was boring and long but finally ended. Mr Shay didn't care about people doing work. Anne and her friends said that they'll meet at lunch and talk. They walked to their next lessons hoping they would go quick and it did.

Diana, Anne, Gilbert and Charlie had the same lesson, photography, unlike everyone else who had technology. Anne and Diana walked to the canteen followed along by Gilbert and Charlie.

They sat down at their table with Anne in the middle of her side of the bench and Gilbert and Diana sat on either side. They all had their food really quickly talked about their night and Anne asked Gilbert not to say anything about homecoming aswell.

"So continuing from what Ruby was talking about yesterday lunch, homecoming."

Ruby, Jane, Josie and Tillie all got excited. Diana pretended to be excited. "Yeah Anne what about it?" Ruby asked eagerly.

"Well no one knows what it's gonna look like, what does everyone want it to look like" she said mentally taking note om what they all said.

"I would love a winter wonderland, especially as it's on December 23rd and also Anne's birthday it would have beautiful white frosted flowers and blue and white flowers and Roses and oh so many things.  " Diana said already knowing that Anne was already thinking of that. It was like she read her mind.

"Maybe a fairytale theme, that would be amazing." Jane said Anne taking a mental note of that.

"I'm gonna say a Christmas Market and a winter ball. It would have presents and gift to buy and because it's only our year group then we all by a present for people close to us and exchange gifts. And Anne could obviously get all her birthday gifts aswell." Anne smiled as Tillie had a really good idea and imagination.

"Well maybe, a summer themed dance to warm us up of cold feeling from winter." Josie said, she hated winter so much.

Ruby finally had her turn. "Okay...... A winter wonderland but you have to be dressed in winter colours and it could have photo boots with Disney character objects and funny faces then the food could all be summer themed and it could have all the seasons of food fashion to reflect the year that had almost ended, then if people want to do it, homecoming King and Queen. Then there is a separate room where their is Christmas gifts and a table for Anne's birthday presents and a station where people give others Christmas gifts and then dance. I heard everyone else's ideas and put it together, they all had amazing ideas and Diana said mine so I thought why not combine them." Everyone agreed and Anne took a note of everything she said by typing it under the table. She was such a fast typer and Ruby was such a slow talker she actually typed every word. Everyone agreed but they only hoped. Diana winked at Anne and smiled.

"Ruby that's amazing, I was thinking how about they were all combined and you took my though but you said it so well. I cant wait now. And you guys don't have to get me any gifts it's only a birthday."

Everyone had a rage fit at her as it was a birthday and she was turning 17. Even Gilbert had a go at her but knew exactly what to get her for her birthday and Christmas.