Twentythree: Anne.......?!

A few moments after there moment they just laid there. Being lit up by Anne's lamp, the room was dark and the moon was full. She was cuddling him smiling. "I just love you more and more" she confessed. He kissed her lips. "As do I" he added.

She sat up and played with his curls while he laid there with his head on her chest. "Babe....." she started.

"Yeah beautiful" he replied almost falling asleep like she did when he played with her hair.

"Before in the jacuzzi...... you kissed my neck but you didn't move to another spot for a bit....."

"Yeah.." he said thinking he wants to do that over and over again.

"That's my new favourite thing. It's hot."

"Just like you then" he added smirking.

"Babe...... stop." She blushed.

"Promise me one thing." He began.

"Anything"

"Dont forget this night and a single word I said when I told you I love you. Because if your drunk you'll forget."

Anne laughed "thing is. I had non alcoholic drinks tonight. I swapped them when Diana wasn't looking. I didn't really want to drink tonight so Marilla and Matthew let me have some. As a treat."

"I'm glad I have you. And I'm glad your smart. And I'm glad you all mine. Wait so the drink that I had were non alcoholic too?" She nodded.

Meanwhile, Diana was sat downstairs with her headphones in and watching Netflix on her phone. She had it so loud. She didn't want to hear anything.  She grabbed a snack and carried on drinking her water.

Anne left her place in her bed and grabbed some pyjamas. Gilbert looked for his phone but didn't find it so they just talked. "Do you know every single reason why I love you?"

"No...... I'm sure you've said though" she replied.

"I'll run out of words princess."

She giggled and put her hair in a messy bun.

"It's true."

"Well I'll have to make up words for myself then."

"Really....." his eyebrows raised and he smirked.

She climbed into her bed and laid on him. She moved her head up and kissed him. It was only a peck. She put her head back down and remembered Diana was downstairs.

"Shit Diana's downstairs."

"Soo...... Let's just stay here" He smirked. She got up and he frowned.

"Nope."

"Please Babe" his smile disappeared and his eyes looked down.

"Come on. We can't just leave her." She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bed. Not remembering that he was naked. "Fuck me. Babe get some trackies on please."

He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Okay okay." He got some underwear on and some trackies and grabbed his hoodie. "Fine im done." They walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Diana was sat on the other.

"So you two done or are you continuing downstairs, if so im going upstairs." Diana rolled her eyes but laughed.

"Ye-----" Gilbert started but was stopped by Anne's hand covering his mouth.

"Nope. No we aren't. So what film do we all want to watch...... ew Gilbert" Anne took her hand off his face and looked at her palm he giggled. Diana was going to say something but didn't.  "Your such a child. Your disgusting." She wiped her hand on his face giving him back all his saliva. His face was shocked. Anne and Diana laughed. "Serves you right for licking my hand."