Eleven: The Way It Should Be Pt4

'Urg I can't be dealing with this right now,' she thought hoping she didn't say it out loud

"How about we talk about this later," she started to feel down deep in the depths of dispair.

"Anne....... I was only joking you know" Gilbert said trying to cheer Anne up. "Ok... go on downstairs i'll be down in a minute." Anne just needed some time to be alone, she tried to say that hoping he would stay with her.

"Anne you sure your okay? What's up? I wanna know" Anne looked up at Gilbert gazing into his eyes for a lot of comfort.

"Please stay...." she said quietly. He did just that. He picked her petit body up by her waist, which made her smile, and placed her on him. He was half sat ur half lying down in the bed, and he placed her on his hips and she stayed sat up talking to him.

Anne laughed and smiled at how he was picking her up and being placed just where she wanted to be. Her laugh rang through his ears. They were both happy and because she was happy, so was he. "There's my girl." He said with a light chuckle. Her laugh didn't just ring through Gilbert's ears, everyone downstairs heard her laughing too.

"What I don't see her anywhere, where is that bitch ill kill her, your mine" she said sarcastically which made them both laugh really hard.

"She is right where I want her to be" he replied with a grin on his happy face.

She smiled and moved her body ever so gently, she thought she was going to hurt him, and stood up.

"Where are you going princess?" He said trying to investigate what was she tying to tell him and what exactly was going through her mind.

"Doing something?" She said with a cheeky grin. He got up and followed her, which was exactly what she wanted. She made her way to her bag, which was in he bathroom from this morning, and reached inside rummaging inside. "Babe what are you doing," he asked smiling.

She grabbed what she was looking for, hid it behind her back so he wouldn't see, and put her hoodie over it aswell so Gilbert wouldn't see when she walked back to Diana's bedroom.

They both sat back down on the bed in the positions they we in before. "Alright what are you hiding from me....I'll find out sooner or later" he said after sitting up and chucking. He reached his arms around her waist and waited for her to show him.

She took out the object to reveal a test paper. "Okay so I won't show you it yet you'll see the back, so.... I have been shit at chemistry lately but look at this......" she turned around the test paper to reveal an A plus and 100 out 100. "Babe that's amazing...." he started as he pulled her in for a kiss, they only had a few pecks on the lips, Gilbert had a very smug look on his face. "So..... who did you learn all that chemistry from......." he winked and kissed her cheek.

"I hated him for a few weeks but now I can't leave his side." Anne played along and blushed. "Hmm.... I'm gonna have to beat that dick up, your my girl." They both laughed causing everyone downstairs to remember that they had gone upstairs they and l looked at the roof then at each other and laughed. "God what are they doing up there they have been upstairs for ages." Charlie said secretly so happy for his best friend. They all shrugged their shoulders and carried on watching the show.

"Well I wouldn't be so sure on that, he is smart strong very good looking and he protects me and cares for me and doesn't care if I'm sick he will be with me by my side no mater what." She said smiling leaning her head on his chest. Before he could say anything she continued "And they way his heart beats drives me mad, it's crazy, I always hear it whenever I hug him or sit with him and I hear it most when we have our naps and when we fall asleep at night."

Gilbert was almost in tears, he pulled the girl closer to him. "Oh babe....." he began, with a tear rolling down his face. He just hugged her and wished that this moment would last forever.

Unfortunately the moment ended and they went downstairs to watch the program.

Anne stood there on the steps when she heard who was talking about the show on Diana couch in their spot. "No no no no!"

A/n: I know I'm doing this chapter in parts and I know this one is small but im kinda busy right now with school and my music it's all very chaotic. Thank you all for almost 400 reads in a week it's insane! Love you all comment on this any advice or tea I should add I got all idea for the next chapter.....

😊😙 Lauren~