Twentyone: Will This Day Hurry Up Pt2

Anne and Gilbert were laying there kissing Gilbert had taken his top off a few minutes before she admired the view when he kissed her cheeks and neck. She couldn't take it anymore she sighed as he started to kiss her stomach once again.

"Fuck" she said causing him to look up in confusion. Without thinking she took her hoodie off. His mouth dropped and she smiled.

"I'm glad you said that." He smirked looking as smug as ever. She didn't care anymore. She couldn't resist it. The urge inside of her built up. He kissed her hole torso and moved up to her neck. She sighed deeply. He stopped kissing her neck and moved back to her lips. This was more intimate then they thought. He didn't know it would go this far. Neither did she. But she liked it and didn't care. She needed him unlike ever before. Her fingers tangled in his hair pulling him closer. Her legs tight around his waist. His hands stroking up and down her torso. They were definitely in love. But didn't admit it yet. For the first time she moved down to his neck.

"Oh babe" he sighed which he had never done before. The thought that he couldn't stop thinking of was 'Damn your good at this'. He let her kiss his neck. He pulled his neck away and they tangled their hands together and stared at each other.

"Anne...."

"Yeah" she smiled as she couldn't stop.

"Your good at that" he admitted shyly.
"Yeah?" She smirked. It was like they changed personalities and she had become him and he had become her.

She moved her lips and gently kissed his neck once more. He turned her so that she was on top of him. All she did was laugh. She decided to sit up on his lap. "You know."

"Know what gorgeous" he said whilst holding her sides stroking his fingers up and down each thigh.

"Stay here and don't ever leave" she confessed and before she knew it he pulled her down and kissed her lips. The Rough kiss lasted longer than they have ever kissed before. This time they were for sure.

"I won't" he said after he stopped kissing her. He leaned to her ear "baby girl. Do me the pleasure of having this heat tonight."

She laughed as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Whenever he whispered something into her ear he did it so delicately and gently. "We'll have to see about that won't we. But maybe." He leaned in fast than ever and kissed her neck then moved up and kissed the back of her cheek. She sighed as she heard his kiss. He was so close to her ear. And she kind of liked it.

"Gil......" she sighed as he kissed the back of her cheek and her neck. He moved down her torso and kissed every bit he could.

She let out a deep sigh as he went a bit further than her stomach. "Babe....." she began but he pulled himself back up to her neck and kissed it one last time.

They were definitely in love. They wouldn't admit it yet. She loved every part of him. He loved every part of her. They didn't hide how much they liked what the other was doing.

Like all the others the moment had to end. But in Gilbert's eyes it ended it the most funny but perfect way.

He ended up kissing her neck more than he ever did. They both still had their pants on. Gilbert had turned back over so he was ontop of Anne. He had his phone in his back pocket. His alarm went off. Anne reached into his back pocket grabbed his phone and turned his alarm off. "Fuck your alarm." She said causing him to laugh. He kissed her new favourite places. The back of her cheek, her ear basically, and a bit further from her stomach.

Anne couldnt help but sigh. Every time he placed a kiss she would smile and every other time she would end up sighing. "Bab-......." she tried but was stopped by another kiss from Gilbert. "Gil....." she sighed. He smirked as always and continued to kiss her a bit further from her stomach, stomach, torso, neck, cheek and ear.