Eight: I Can't Explain How Cute You Two Are

The couple were now cuddling in bed talking waiting for their friend to come back. Gilbert was playing with Anne's hair like normal and undid the french braids that it was in and started kissing her cheek, which they were both used to by now.

After what seemed like forever Diana finally arrived with a massive smile on her face. "Aww look at you two. I cant explain how cute ou two are. I really can't." Diana said whilst walking to her bed. "Why are ou so happy Diana?" Anne asked becoming very intregued. Gilbert agreed with Anne and they both waited for Diana to say something.

She didn't which made and worry about her friend "Diana?....." Anne's voice was shaking and Gilbert held her tight because he could feel she was starting to get scared. "Sorry I'm just happy that we get the hole house to ourselves tonight and tomorrow." Diana said and tried to sneekly say the news casually. "Wait what?" Anne smiled and started to calm down and relaxed into Gilbert.

"So.... what are we doing first?" Gilbert suggested whilst kissing Anne's cheek. The all laughed and cheered because they agreed to have a friends feet with everyone tomorrow morning to evening. They started to watch Once upon a time from the beginning so that Gilbert could understand what was going on, luckily for him the girls had only discovered Once upon a time when it was on season 6 so they stared watching it together from th beginning and they were only on season 3.

Gilbert placed his head on top of Anne's and before they all knew it Anne fell asleep first and they turned off the TV and went to bed as well.

For some random reason Gilbert couldn't sleep and neither could Anne, who woke up when Gilbert did which was like an hour ago, they were talking when Gilbert kept on hearing creaks and cracks downstairs. The couple talked and spent most of their time hugging and fiddling with each other's fingers. They heard a loud bang and without noticing Anne jumped and hugged Gilbert leaving her head into his chest and I also woke Diana. "What the fuck" Diana said as she was now wide awake. Anne was trembling, she couldnt stop thinking about what happened the night of Josie's first party when she was being chased and watched. Gilbert held Anne really close and held her tight never wanting to let go of her "I got you, your gonna be okay princess" he said trying to reassure her and kissing her forehead. Diana stared at Anne immediately knowing what she was thinking. "Okay what the hell is happening, my parents aren't supposed to be back till Monday! Wait!" Diana started now actually shaking. "Anne no! Stop thinking that it can't be!" Diana finished as she knew exactly what Anne was thinking.

Anne looked at Diana and was now on the verge of breaking down in tears. "Ye...."she said quietly but was interrupted by a loud 'BANG' echoing through the house. The creaking seemed to be getting closer and closer. Anne held Gilbert even tighter and shut her eyes tightly and was crying so hard. "Anne......"They both whispered. Diana let Gilbert speak first "Babe what is it, what has happened before." He whispered whilst playing with her hair trying so hard to soothe Anne. Diana spoke for her and told Gilbert what had happened.

The creaking came close and closer and Diana and Gilbert saw feet from under the doorframe pacing around Diana's bedroom door. They were all scared but Gilbert tried to be strong look strong. He picked Anne up and placed her next to Diana and told them to hide and be quiet. Anne was confused at was Gilbert was going to do. When she realised what he was doing, she tried so hard to run up to him and stop him but was held back by not only Diana but the fact she was so scared she couldn't move.

He waited till the person had moved away from Diana's door. He opened the door quietly and tip toed out of the room, Anne was distraught at this moment because she thought that Gilbert was going to get hurt.

He stepped outside and closed the door. The girls saw him walk past the door and headed downstairs to follow the person who was in Diana's house.

A floor board creaked and the stranger turned around to see a topless Gilbert.

"Fuck........"