6-

{#}{#}{#}

I spent 30 minutes picking out my outfit last night. I wanted to look cute and since I wasn't coming home after school I had to be ready.

I had to make a tough decision but I decided.

I made the sweater, and thrifted the jeans

I made the sweater, and thrifted the jeans. It took me awhile to get the rips in the right spot and to fix them up so they looked patchy but I'm proud of them.

I went to bed right after and now I'm getting ready, at 5:30. It's a half day, so my makeup of hair shouldn't get ruined.

I decide to try, but to not wear a lot of makeup because I honestly just don't feel like it. I'm comfortable around him and I know he doesn't like it. He thinks I'm 'stunning' without it.

I curl my hair into bouncy, luscious curls and braid two pieces and pull them under the rest of my hair, tying it back. Making it look cute.

I put on some more lipgloss before sighing and walking downstairs. I know this isn't a date but butterflies are all in my stomach. I don't have feelings for him, and I wouldn't wanna go on a date with him, because he's a reckless, player, badboy.

And good girls don't mix with bad boys...

{#}{#}{#}

I get to school and see Ethan standing out front with Grayson and Kit. I'm not in a bad mood today, thank god.

I wave to them and they smile, but Ethan doesn't, he grins, and walks up to me. "You look pretty!" He says and I blush. "Thanks Eth," I say. He smiles and walks with me to my locker.

Last night when he texted me it was so random. I wasn't expecting it, but I liked it. Random is fun.

We get to my locker and I open it, we don't have to do any work today but we have to turn in a book for ELA and that's 3rd your, before we leave, so I'm putting it in my locker. "Are you exited for later?" Ethan asks and I nod, smiling.

"Very," I answer after nodding at him. He smiles back and looks down. He seems nicer. But everyone is still gossiping about how he never smiles. I always see him smiling that gorgeous smile of his.

Did I really just think that?

Oh god.

{#}{#}{#}

The bell rings and out half day is over! I leave school, meeting Ethan at his car. "Ready princess?" He asks, smirking. That smirk, oh my god. He needs to stop, it's never effected me that way. What is happening?!

We pull out of the parking lot after we get into the car, my butterflies building up in my stomach. I'm so nervous, but I don't know why. "So, we are going to the park first?" I ask him and he nods and casually reaches over to me and plays with a strand of my hair, I bite my lip. He glances over and looks at my lips.

"Don't do that," he says, voice deep, looking back at the road. "Do what?" I say and begin to bite my lip more, not realizing the effect it had on him. "Don't bite your lip," He says and pulls his hand away from my hair, gripping onto the steering wheel. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. What's wrong with biting my lip?

I nod and stop biting it. I look over at him and he looks kinda angry. What did I do?

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he glances over at me, his eyes dark. I sigh when he doesn't answer and look out the window, the park is up here to the right.

He parks and I get out, inhaling the scent of nature and grass. I look around and see people walking there dogs and people taking runs. This is a popular place around here.

"Where are we headed?" I ask, noticing a nice spot up the hill. "You pick," He says and sounds bored. I'm boring him?

I nod and we walk up the hill, after I decided that's where we should go. He follows me, carrying the food and blanket.

We get up the hill and I take the blanket from him, laying it down where I chose. "Nice choice," he smiles and sits next to me, setting the food down. I still have major butterflies and I hate it, I don't wanna be nervous around him, this isn't a date, he doesn't like me, I don't like him!

Right?

{#}{#}{#}

After getting our food out of the picnic basket I start to talk to him. "So, what made you think of this?" I ask him and he shrugs, taking a bite of his sandwich. "I just did, I don't really know," he says after swallowing the bite he took.

I take a bite of my sandwich and close my eyes in delight. This boy can make a mean PB&J. "You like it?" He chuckles and I nod, opening my eyes again to look at him. I swallow and smile. "So, princess, what's your middle name?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. I hate my middle name so much. Natalia Amain Grier!

"I'm not telling you," I say, popping a strawberry into my mouth. He narrows his eyes. "Mine is grant, so," he says and I smile. "That middle name suits you. Ethan Grant Dolan!" I say and he shrugs. "Tell me yours," he says and I shake my head, taking another bite of my heavenly sandwich. "Come on! Pleaseeeeee!" He begs, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Puppy dog eyes don't work on me Eth," I say to him and he pouts. I chuckle at him and he looks deep in thought for a moment. He suddenly smirks as I take another bite of food. "Princess, tell me your middle name," he says putting a hand on my thigh, the spot where he's touching goes warm and the rest of my body gets goosebumps. "No," I say and his hand moves, rubbing up and down my thigh. I gasp and slap his hand.

"Ethan! Stop!" I say, even though I enjoyed it. He laughs and lays down on the grass, popping two strawberries into his mouth. "It's Amain," I say kinda quiet and he smiles. "That's cute!" He says and I groan, shaking my head. "No it is not!" I say and slap his arm for lying. "What? It is," He says calmly, sitting up. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask and he nods, taking another bite of food. I take a sip of my chocolate milk he brought and nod for his to go first.

"I just went, I asked your middle name!" He says, also taking a sip of his chocolate milk. I shake my head. "That didn't count," I say and he just chuckles.

"Okay umm, my first question is, do you have a secret talent?" He says and I shake my head. "No, not that I know of. My first question for you is why do you like to smoke?" I ask him and he sighs. "Well, it calms me down mostly," he says and I nod. "I'm trying not to do it anymore, I haven't since we had that talk," He says and I smile. It makes me feel good to know that he's healthier now.

We continue to ask questions for awhile and we decided to get up and take the stuff to the car. As we walk I take in the beauty of the park. I love the smell, and how it's so green. There's people running, playing catch, sitting on benches, there's even some people dancing. The park is such a peaceful place.

"Ethan do you think we should go to the store and get stuff for tonight instead of taking a walk?" I say, suddenly getting into a movie night mood.

"Yes, we should."