5-

A/n: that is abbey^

{#}{#}{#}

Me and Ethan walk back to my house, just talking, talking about life, family, our favorite colors, favorite foods. It feels natural talking to him, it feels easy.

We finally make it back and I feel slightly disappointed. I feel guilty too because he isn't even my friend, he's Hayes's.

"Thanks for walking with me," He says and smiles. "No problem, you know what I noticed?" I said. "What?" He asks me, smiling slightly. He seems like a new person right now. I know it's Ethan, but he's different. It's strange.

"I don't have your number! Give me your phone!" I say and he chuckles. "You could've just asked for my number, I mean, I would've gave it to you," He says and I roll my eyes. He hands me his phone and I take my picture and than put my number in his phone, adding the picture I took at the contact photo.

"Now give me your phone," He says, holding out his hand. I hand it to him and I see him taking a picture. He types something in, I'm assuming his number and than hands me my phone. I look at it and see he put his name as 'Hottie' I laugh and change it to Ethan.

I look at the picture he took and smile.

"Wow Ethan, nice picture," I say and laugh

"Wow Ethan, nice picture," I say and laugh. "I know right!" He says in a girly voice and I laugh more. "You should laugh more princess," he says and I look at him in confusion. He is staring down at me, since he is 5 inches taller than me, smiling slightly.

"Uhh okay?" I say and he chuckles. "I'm going home, c'ya tomorrow princess," he says and I smile at him. "C'ya," I say and walk in the house, and before I close the door I watch him get into his car with a big smile on his face. I've never seen him smile like that.

{#}{#}{#}

The next morning I get changed into clothes, not really caring what I look like. I started my period and I'm not happy, at all, I hate when I'm on my period.

And when I am, let's just say, you don't wanna mess with me, sometimes I get so bad Hayes gets scared of me, and that's a rare thing.

I hate wearing clothes that make me look lazy but I'm not in the mood today.