8-

A/n: this is kit^ (grays gf)and there's a good song for you!

!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!: message me if you can make me a cover for this book, I don't really like the cover
{#}{#}{#}

The next morning I wake up to my alarm, which is annoying because we don't have school. For the first part of the morning until about 10:30 I just play my phone. Than I decide I should get up and get ready, I'm planning on going to Melanie's today because she invited us all over. She told me she invited Kit too!!

I get up out of bed and walk to my closet. I checked the weather earlier and it's supposed to be 65 all day so I'm gonna wear capris.

I take out black capris that I made have sparkly silver patches on them that I thrifted. I pair them with a long sleeved pocket t-shirt with a flower on the pocket and my black and white vans. I put it on and than do my hair and makeup, just a natural look and a messy high ponytail.

I walk downstairs and see Hayes and Grayson. "Hey guys," I say and they jut roll their eyes. "What?" I ask them. Hayes looks very mad. "What?!" I ask again and Grayson decides to answer me. "Why did you hangout with Ethan last night? And more importantly why did you hook up with him?"

"WHAT?! Who told you that?! I hung out with him because he asked me to and I thought it'd be fun so I did, but we didn't do anything but watch I movie!" I shout and Hayes just looks at me with no emotion and Grayson doesn't seem like he believes me. "I promise! Did he tell you this?!" I ask, feeling like I'm gonna cry. "Yes, he did, and I kinda believe him," Hayes says and I shake my head.

"No, no, we didn't hook up I promise we didn't!" I shout and they shake their heads. "Why would he lie?" Grayson asks and I roll my eyes. "Because he's an idiot. I'm not like that, I'm actually a virgin! So he's fucking lying!" I scream. "AND IM ON MY FUCKING PERIOD!" I scream and realization hits Hayes's face. "That asshole!" He says and stands up. "Wait, wait, I was lying he actually didn't say that, I was playing a prank on you!" Grayson says, dying laughing. He's must be a super good actor.

"Get out man, that's not cool, she's my sister," Hayes says and I sigh. None of this is cool. I'm betting Ethan actually did say that. I'm betting Hayes doesn't even care, he will think it was all a big joke. I don't even care that much now that Hayes believes me. Family is most important.

"Sorry man, I was just joking around I didn't know you'd be so mad," Grayson replies and I roll my eyes. I walk back upstairs and brush my teeth, so I can go to Melanie's as soon as possible.

When I go back downstairs Hayes has his head in his hands. "Hayes," I say and he looks at me. "Be friends with them again, just don't be so quick to believe the shit that comes out of their mouths, if it's about me, check with me before you get all triggered," I say to him and he nods and gets up to hug me.

He felt as if he couldn't be friends with them anymore because they told a lie about me, but the truth is, I'm the one that can't be friends with them.

{#}{#}{#}

I get to Melanie's and Shane is already there. I get out of my car and walk to her door, ringing the doorbell 2 times. I hear someone scream, Shane, than I hear footsteps, than the door opens. "NATALIAAAAA!" Shane screams and I smile. "SHANEEEEE!"

I walk inside and take my shoes off. "Cute outfit boo," Shane says and I thank him. I don't really think this outfit is that cute but I got a compliment and hey, that doesn't happen all that much.

"Hey Natalia," Melanie says, coming around the corner. "Hi," I say and take a seat on the couch. "Abbey and Kit are on their way," Melanie says and I smile and nod. "What are we gonna do today?" I ask. "Just watch some of the new season of greys that just came on Netflix!" Shane says excitedly and I smile.