19-

{#}{#}{#}

As Nash and I pull onto my street after school that same day, I see a familiar car. WILLS HOME! I notice Nash goes a bit faster and when he parks I jump out of the car and run inside.

I'm so happy. When I open the door I smell something baking. Pumpkin pie?

"WILL!" I scream, seeing him in the kitchen. Soon Nash is inside too. "Hey Natalia," Will replies to my scream, picking me up when I jump into his arms. "I missed you so much," I say into his chest as he puts me down. "I missed you so much too sissy," he says and pulls away to bro hug Nash. Hayes is staying after school for football I think.

"How have you been?" I ask him, sitting at the table. "Great! Really great." He says and I smile. "That's great!" I reply to him, meaning it. "And you guys?" He asks us and Nash smiles. "I've been super good, I'm excited for high school to be over with," He chuckles and Will agrees with him, knowing the feeling.

"Natalia has been having a rough time lately," Nash says to Will, and I sigh. "What? Why?!" Will rushes to my side. "Boy problems, it's not a big deal," I say, taking back the thought of telling him about it. I'm not gonna do that I don't think. Im not even sure why.

"You can talk to me Natalia, don't hold back," he softly strokes my hair. He's a very good brother.

"There's just someone that I think, I mean, I do like, and I didn't know until I blurted it out to him and now he's being an asshole," I say, making Nash shake his head and Will looks angry.

"Who?" Will asks, trying to act calm. "I-." I start to say but Nash interrupts me. "Ethan Dolan." I glare at him. "Nash!" I hiss and Will twitches. He HATES Ethan, so much it scares me. I'm not even sure why, I think something happened though. "You like him?" He asks me and I slowly nod. Will groans.

"Of course you like him of all people."

{#}{#}{#}

Now, the whole family is piled in the living room watching Coraline. I love this movie so much. Skylynn is dead asleep on Wills lap though. It feels really good to be as a family all together again. Even if it's just for a week or so.

But for some reason, I can't focus on the movie. I keep thinking about Ethan. I still can't believe I just blurted that out. But, I'm glad I know how I feel now. I just wish he didn't.

{#}{#}{#}

The next day, I wake up before my alarm. That's been happening a lot lately and I don't like it.

I get up and get ready as usual. Also as usual, I forgot to pick out my outfit the night before so I'm stuck here to stress about it before hand.

I decided on this:

I thrifted the jean jacket and made the tank top out of an old shirt

I thrifted the jean jacket and made the tank top out of an old shirt. The converse I bought and the jeans my mom bought.

I straighten my hair and do natural looking makeup. Sad girls can still look good! I'm low key dreading today. But Will's home so that still something good.

I walk downstairs once I'm fully finished and Hayes is sitting at the table with our parents and for some reason Sky is awake.

"Morning," i say kissing Skylynns head. "Good morning," they all say in unison. I can't believe it's already Tuesday actually. This year is going by super fast. Halloween in tomorrow.

"Does anybody mind is Ethan and Grayson come over?" Hayes wearily asks and my parents share a look. I just shrug. I honestly don't care, I can't stop them from being friends, yeah, I would like it if he didn't come over but I can't stop it, it'll just cause problems.

"Sure, just don't make a huge mess, we are working late," Dad says and he thanks them. Here we go.

{#}{#}{#}

My day was calm until 3rd hour started. Ethan is in that class so he sat next to me, and I have no clue why. That's where I'm currently at. All I did this morning so far was talk to Abbey and them but now somethings happening and i don't know if it's good or not.

"Natalia can we talk after school? Maybe at your house?" Ethan asks me and I shrug, many questions running through my mind.

"Okay class! You get a free day, I've got things to take care of, please keep the volume to a minimum," Ms.Roseate tells us and I mentally groan. "Oh, well, we can talk now," He smiles and I look at him for the first time. He's looking straight at me.

"I miss you Natalia, I know you probably don't believe me but I do, and I want to be friends with you, you know I don't date, I would be willing to try with you because I know something is there, but I'm not the kind of person to get into it with someone knowing in he end I'll hurt them," he says and I shake my head. "Ethan I never said you had to try with me, the way you acted is why I'm beyond upset, I'm mad, I'm sad, I'm confused, I'm feeling so much!" I say, sighing.

"I know princess, I'm so sorry I can't fix myself, I know I'm screwed up, I just don't wanna hurt you, maybe one day?" He asks me, trying to make me feel better, but it's making it worse. "Fuck you," I spit and he looks surprised. "What?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"'Maybe one day' What does that even mean Ethan? Why are you doing this to me?! You know how I feel! I would have been fine being just friends if you weren't such an ass to me! You are screwed up, and I am too, I'm screwed up for falling for you Ethan! Okay? I freaking like you! You know I do! I don't see why you're continuing to do this to me! You're already hurting me right now! Ethan, just..." I rant and I can't read the look on his face. Sadness?

"Just what?" He replies quietly. "Just, leave me alone to get over you for awhile, unless you can make up your mind or stop being mean," I say and get up, deciding I'm gonna ask to go to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" He asks me, not replying to what I said. I ignore him and ask to be excused to the bathroom.

I leave the classroom and just as I'm entering the bathroom I see Ethan storming towards the door in anger, I'm not sure why, he shouldn't be angry over this, I should. He's probably going to smoke, unhealthy mother trucker.

{#}{#}{#}

I am SO SO SO sorry it's taking me so long to update. School is kicking my butt and I'm in writers block so I'm sorry :((