25-

{#}{#}{#}

The weekend flies by and it's Monday already. Me and Ethan hung out at his house Saturday and Sunday we went and got breakfast and than that's it. I also took Skylynn to her friends house.

It is spirit week and Monday is USA day, so basically wear red white and blue. Ethan said he's jut wearing jeans and his Nike Air 2's with an America shirt. Me, Shane, Kit, Abbey, and Melanie are all goi g shopping today for the dance. Ethan hasn't asked me yet but it's fine.

It took me awhile last night to figure out what I'm wearing but I finally decided on this.

It's simple but I'm fine with it

It's simple but I'm fine with it. Last night I also painted my nails red.

Once I change into my outfit I walk to my vanity and straighten my hair, and than put the bandana on. I do my makeup, doing a red and blue Smokey eye and I also put a star on the inner corner of my eye on each side.

Once I'm done with that I text Ethan and say good morning, than I go downstairs after doing a few other things.

I haven't seen Ethan since yesterday morning, so I wanna see him, even though we FaceTimed for an hour last night while I was picking out my outfit and stuff.

By the time I eat breakfast, we are heading out the door. Hayes and Nash made no effort at all and just wore blue jeans and Hayes has a red shirt on with his all white shoes and Nash just has a red and white shirt with the shoes he always wears.

You never see barley any boys fully participating in any spirit weeks. I mean, some of them do, but when they do, they go above and beyond. But that's just my opinion.

"You really had to do your makeup too?" Nash asks, pulling out of the driveway. "Yes, because I have school spirit," I say, sticking my tongue out at him. He chuckles as Hayes just gives me a weird look. I playfully roll my eyes and go back to my phone, as I'm texting Ethan.

Ethan:3 : How did your makeup turn out?

Me: you'll just have to see :p

Ethan:3 : have you guys left yet? I wanna see my princess!

Me: we are pulling onto Sage dr.

Ethan:3 : yayyy my beautiful princess is almost here!!!!

Me: :3

Ethan:3 : why don't you ever just use emojis 😛

Me: eh, I don't wanna😂

Ethan😘: yay keep doing that!!

Me: why?

Ethan😘: idk I just like it better, the :3 thing just doesn't look right

Me: okay lmao

Ethan😘: I'm going to your locker right now

Me: okay, we are parking, see you in a few❤️

Ethan😘: okay❤️

We find a parking spot, it's actually the one we usually park in, and I exit the car, eager to see my baby.

When I enter the school I see red white and blue everywhere, but I'm not complaining.

Before I even get to my locker I get a compliment on my makeup. "Wow! I love your makeup look!" Someone says and I mutter a thank you, smiling.

I see Ethan and I smile more, he's standing against my locker looking around. He sees me and smiles, he barley ever smiles at school unless he's with the boys. I love his smile so much. He should smile more.

"Hey gorgeous, your makeup looks super good," He says, kissing my forehead. I smile at him and open my locker. "Thanks E, it didn't take me as long as I thought it would but it was still smart to wake up that early," I say, mentioning me waking up at 5:00 when I usually get up at 5:45ish. "I didn't think you'd wake up," he laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Aren't you going dress shopping with Shane and the girls tonight?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, want me to tell you what color my dress ends up being?" I ask, walking with him down the hall. "I haven't officially asked you yet," he states and I laugh. "You're gonna ask me? I figured you just thought we were going," I say, looking up at him. He's like a whole head taller than me.

"Nah, just wait," he smirks and my eyes widen. What does he mean just wait?

{#}{#}{#}

I've been jumpy for the first hours of the school day because of what E said. I feel like someone's gonna pop out with a sign or something.

Now it's lunch and I'm making my way to the cafeteria with Grayson. "I have no idea what he meant, like, just wait for what?!" I rant while he laughs. "You'll see, stop freaking out!" He says and I groan. "I'll see what, when?" I ask and he ignores the question as we walk in.

There's people making a tunnel that leads to our table and I gasp. They are all beaming at me. Is this why Grayson made me come to his locker with him? He took forever because he said he left something of Kits in his locker but he didn't 'find it'.

As I walk through the tunnel of people, every other person is handing me a different colored rose. I thank them as I go. I hate all the attention but it's so cute. I've always wanted someone to ask me to a dance in an elaborate way.

When we get to the table I have 17 roses. There is only 3 colors that were repeated. I see all of my friends and Ethan there on his knees with a dozen purple, my favorite color, roses. I don't like roses a lot but this is so cute. They weren't thorny either.

"Hey princess, I know roses aren't your favorite but I found out there is all different colors so I wanted to do this for you, to ask you to homecoming, don't make me beg, will you go with me?" He asks and I tackle him into the floor, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yes," I say and he squeezes me.

We stand up while everyone is cheering, and than they go back to their lunches as me and all my amazing friends sit down.

{#}{#}{#}

Right after school I went home to change out of this and take my makeup off so I can try dresses on. We are all meeting at the mall where our favorite dress clothes store is, it's called 'Formal Is Normal' (lmao what).

Now I'm on the way to the mall, Melanie with me. "I'm so happy for you and Ethan, like really," she says, almost shrieking. "Thank you Mel," I say and she leans back, sighing. "What color are you getting?" She asks. "Me and Ethan talked about it and I'm looking for 3 colors, either red, grey, or purple," I say and she nods. "I want Jack to ask me to the dance," she says and I mentally slap myself for not telling him about the conversation I had with Melanie.

I really haven't had time to do it, I have to tonight, I'll FaceTime him so he can ask her tomorrow. I'm not sure why, but she doesn't like elaborate things. Out of all of us I feel like she would, but she doesn't.

"You like him?" I ask and she nods, looking over at me for a second. I nod an okay and we pull into the malls parking lot. "What color are you gonna try to get?" I ask and she shrugs. "I kinda wanna get black but I don't know." Than we step out of the car and head into the mall.

{#}{#}{#}

A/n: please comment, I like to read them hahaha.