7-

{#}{#}{#}

We get in the car and drive to the party store. We go in and get a cart. "I wanna push it!" Ethan says excitedly. I laugh and him and he takes the cart from me. We go straight to the candy aisle.

"Hmm, these, and these," He says putting red licorice and gummy bears into the cart. I nod and than grab snicker minis and toss them into the cart.

"Ahhh look!" I shout when I see my favorite candy. RESSES!!!!

I grab 4 packs and put them in the cart. He gives me a look of disgust and I gasp. "You don't like these?!" I ask him and he shakes his head. "You weirdo," I say and glare at him. "Oopsies," He says and chuckles. He throws some gummy worms and 2 single milky ways.

I smile because I love all things chocolate. Milky ways are one of my favorites. He must like fruity and sour stuff because he got lots of gummy's.

{#}{#}{#}

We pay for all of our candy and chips and stuff we got and we split it, that was our compromise. The cashier is checking Ethan out hard core right now. I don't know why but I hate it, step off girly.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask her when she winks at him. She looks at me and her fake smile disappears. I don't even think she noticed me. "Why?" She asks. She doesn't have a name tag.

"Because I wanna know!" I say in a fake nice voice with a fake smile. "My name is Vanessa, yours?" She asks, also with a fake smile. "My name is this boys girlfriend so stop checking him out! Thanks boo," I say and she gasps. Ethan starts to laugh and I just roll my eyes. He didn't even stop me when I said i was his girlfriend. She seemed like a bitch so I'm looking out for him.

We pay for our things with VaNeSsA not saying anything to Ethan or even eyeing him like she was. Good, it worked.

We leave the store and he immediately asks me about it. "You are my girlfriend huh?" He asks, chuckling. "Nope, she was just a bitch!" I say and he laughs. "You wish you were my girlfriend, but I don't do that relationship shit," he says and for some reason my heart aches. Why am I feeling so much when I'm around him? This isn't okay.

"Yeah, sure I do, so that's why I tooootally care you don't do that 'relationship shit'"I chuckle, but it was a fake one.

We put the bags in the back seat of his car and get in. "Can I have the aux?" I ask him and he nods to I take it, plugging it into my phone. I play a Shawn Mendes song and he groans. "This gay dude? Really?" He asks and I slap his arm. "HES NOT GAY!" I scream at him and he laughs than breaks out into song.

"SO BABY PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME! TAKE IT EASY ON MY HEART!" He sings and I die laughing. "Okay stop," I say to him, while laughing. He smiles at me and after a few songs we arrive at his big house. I wasn't expecting it to be this big.

We get out and take the bags in. "Welcome," He says, opening the door for me. I smile and walk in taking in the house. It's beautiful!

"Wow Ethan, nice house," I say and set the bags I'm carrying on the counter in his kitchen. It's super pretty, white and grey granite marble. The wood for the cabinets are grey and it's super pretty.

"What movie do you wanna watch first," I ask him and he shakes his head. "You pick first," He says and pulls out some candy from the bags. I nod and start to think of a movie. We put the candy into separate paper bowls and take them into his movie room down the hall.

HE HAS A HECKING MOVIE ROOM!!

"Your house is so nice!" I say and he chuckles. "Thanks, now, what movie do you wanna watch?" He asks, taking 2 blankets out from one of the cupboards on the wall. "How about Charlie St. Cloud," I say and he shakes his head like 80 times. "Why? What's wrong with it?" I say, taking a seat on a soft purple couch.

"Cameron, my sister, made me watch it and I hated it, I mean, it was a good story but it was just boring to watch," He says and I chuckle. "Would you have liked it if it was a book?" I ask him and he shakes his head again. "I can read, but I hate reading," He says and I roll my eyes. He hands me and blanket and sits next to me, but not so that we are cuddling. I kinda want to cuddle him but that's weird. We are just friends. This movie night is just us being friends.

"How about you pick than?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "No."

"Fine, than how about to all the boys I've loved before?" I suggest and he shrugs. "I've never seen it so sure," he says and so he puts it on. I take a piece of candy and pop it in my mouth, chuckling at a scene in the movie.

{#}{#}{#}

We are about 25 minutes into the movie and I notice that Ethan is moving closer to me. This makes me go tense, it's weird. I hated him 3 weeks ago now I'm having a movie night with him.

{#}{#}{#}

The movie is at its last scene and Ethan has his head in my lap and I'm playing with his hair. I honestly don't know how we got like this but it happened. And I don't hate it. His hair is so soft, I could touch it for hours.

"Did you like it?" I say when the credits come on. I'm looking down at him and he looks up at me and smiles. "It was good, but I like action movies better," He says and I laugh. "This is my favorite movie, i love it," I say and sigh, taking my hand from his hair.

"I think it's time for me to go home," I say when I realize I'm getting tired. "Aww," He says and shakes his head. "I'm tired," I say. "Sleep here!"

"No."
"Please princess!"
"Nope."
"Pleaseeeee!!"
"Nooooo!"
"Ugh, fine."

I chuckle and he sits up, frowning. "Take me home," I say and he nods. We get up and walk to his car, while I eat more candy.

While we sit in the car we don't talk. It's not awkward though. We have the music in the background so I'm lip syncing to it while he just focuses on the road.

"I had fun, thanks," I say when we pull up to my house. He smiles. "No problem, I had fun too," he says and I get out.

It's not until I'm in the house do I hear his car pull out and drive away.

{#}{#}{#}

A/n: WOWWW! I didn't expect to get so many reads so soon and so fast. I'm gonna work on new chapters every day but I have school and volleyball so I won't be able to upload very frequently but I promise I'm working on it.

I love reading your comments, keep commenting on stuff you like in this book! I have big plans!

❤️-L